Chips
It is difficult for me to play with AK, TT, JJ

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK but in advanced situations of the tournament, I think that I always give it a lot of value and I have been wrong several times to go all in when I should not have made that movement, the worst thing is that it is an error that despite having it detected sometimes I keep commenting

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, the most difficult hand is probably a pair of tens. There's literally nothing you can do if there's at least one overcard on the table, especially if there are three or more players in the hand, and that's why I don't like 1010 the most.
My friend's favourite hand. She always goes all in with it, that's when I know what she's got and go over the top or call her, if I have better.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, in principle, any hand can be called a problem if it is not played correctly. Very often, QC falls into AA, or AK falls into AA. So even 72 can be a good hand in a certain situation and beat AA or KK.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it would be pocket kings. They just kill me, and I need to play them better.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, without a doubt, it's the AA, it even seems like magic, if I take an AA, I lose my hand regardless of whether it goes to the flop or not

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ak is a terrible hand to play since it´s usually a coin flip situation lol hard to win flips

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What is that hand that, despite being strong, often gets you into trouble?
For me it is :qs4::qh4:
For me it's JJ, I feel like a donkey when I play it and I rarely go out without shame 🤣

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not fan of a-a if you play hard everybody fold and if just check the game can be change and you loose

Q

Quikcue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
AA usually gets me into trouble. I don't know whats happening, all-in and out
I think all prs are trouble but irresistible. They lower your chances for a straight or flush. I'd rather have 9-10 suited favored

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question. JJ PROBABLY. Anything less than pocket AA can be worrisome- depends on the flop.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
AK for sure. It can be extremely strong hand, but at the same time can cause a lot of problems.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Small pairs.. 22 33 44 because if you have someone raising big preflop you don't know what to do and sometimes you are delusional going all-in with small pair and make a gift to rest of the table :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands