most profitable NLHE format?

J

juzam666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
heads up, short-handed, full ring? i know it varies from player to player but what is everyone's experience?

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loose play is more effective shorthanded. Full tables favor the traditional tight/aggressive style.

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Short handed. The more hands per hour you can see, the more profitable a game is going to be. Obviously you'll see more hands per hour at a single heads-up table, but it's near impossible to play more than 2 heads up games simultaneously.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Short handed. The more hands per hour you can see, the more profitable a game is going to be. Obviously you'll see more hands per hour at a single heads-up table, but it's near impossible to play more than 2 heads up games simultaneously.

Similar with 6max to FR though. I can play up to ~20 tables of FR, can't get near that for 6max.

Basically to the OP, the answer is: Whichever you're best at. The answers will be different for different people.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isnt it HU for a skilled player as HU requires more skill but then again it depends if you look at $/100 hands or $/hr as table numbers come into it.