Most important qualities a player should have

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the most important qualities a poker player should have, to be successful?

B

bboysiwy11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that one of the most important features a poker player must have is the ability to manage the budget, steadfastness, faith in your own abilities. There are probably even more of these features, I myself am curious if there is anything I do not know

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All right, competent bankroll management, iron nerves, steel discipline! But without luck, all this is worthless))

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and good bankroll management I believe are both very important.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, anyone can learn to play at a high enough level, but it takes a lot of learning. Poker is a game that requires skill, and in order to gain an advantage over your opponents, you certainly need to develop certain qualities. Let's take a closer look.
The first is discipline! This is the "Alpha and Omega" of the novice player. Finding a profitable strategy is not difficult, it is difficult to force yourself to play correctly. For a beginner, the biggest challenge is maintaining your passion for poker while avoiding reckless bluffs. Discipline comes to absolutely everyone who has experience. There are no players who have played on a system without deviations all their lives. Sooner or later, each player independently becomes convinced that the graphs are mathematically optimal solutions. The only question is how much this experience will cost him.