Most Important Attribute

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skill, Patience, and Luck. Not necessarily in that order.

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skill, luck, and knowing and playing within your limit/skillset/ability.

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say skill as well, and the discipline to be patient to wait for good situations to make moves. Also, since so many more people call with anything at the micro levels, emotional stability is important so when a player does suck out, lots of chips are not lost from tilt.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only
1. Emotional Stability
2. Strong Skill set

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the player needs to have the number 1, 2 and 5 .

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MattRyder;30 What do you think is the most important attribute for a micro-level online poker player to have? 1. Emotional Stability 2. Strong Skill set 3. Incredible Luck 4. Winning Personality 5. Solid Stamina[/quote said:
Combine all these things and You are winning machine

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Emotional Stability
2. Strong Skill set
3. Incredible Luck
4. Winning Personality
5. Solid Stamina And
Very Very Agressive Maniac XD

A

Alex Menchenya

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments - good luck ) )

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Emotional stability ! For me thats the most important and persistance..

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would also add that table image is exceptionally important if you are playing live. ivey is to me the world's best but just watch his videos where he plays against chris ferguson. he's so calm on the table, even ivey is out played from time to time by him and no one can out play ivey!!!!

W

wilTurkey56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the most important attribute for a micro-level online poker player to have?

1. Emotional Stability
2. Strong Skill set
3. Incredible Luck
4. Winning Personality
5. Solid Stamina

Online? Luck, end of thread :)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
patience , opportunism , deceive opponents and luck .... of course play with strong hands in position

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm surprised that a lot of people are not saying #3. There is a saying that says "you can't beat luck". Call it luck or variance, run good, running hot. There are always times where you are doing better then EV. If doing better than EV is an option, then why wouldn't you pick that? :)

M

mauroc711

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get great losses whenever you go on tilt, then, the most important is the emotional stability, of course, greatly influence the other points.

rooney1919

rooney1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose 2.

IMO 1 is very hard to achieve ( I read somewhere that if you're losing you'll never play that good as you winning )

You can play always with luck. I mean you can take down couple pots but on a long run you can't make profit without skills "being only lucky"

I think 4 is cool to have that but I often have something like I get excited I'm telling myself you'll win today and after couple bad played pots or bad beats my super confident attitude is gone.

5 is really important. I'm a beginner and I can play poker only 2-3h max because after that I'm dead tired ( I can't imagine playing WSOP ME 10h per day for one week)

because your eyes are tired from playing on the computer, when you play live, it's better and you can play a bit longer.Thats my opinion ;)

P

parpem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 and 5.
I would personally add another one ( might be a sub-attribute of 5) : passion for the game.We all maybe like playing poker,but I find myself after an hour on the same tournament to be a little bored and just try to end it,which leads into making a mistake.