Most Hated Poker Player of All Time?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Robbi Jade Lew.

Made a comment saying I can't watch any stream with Robbi in it, gets over 100 likes in under 24 hours. Not even close in likes to the other comments.

And I started thinking, why do I hate this woman so much, even if she didn't somehow cheat, I still can't stand her.

I think I know what it is. This woman, gambles with someone else's money, and then just gives over 100grand back to Garret. It's like wow. Imagine if some dumb bimbo gave someone a hundred grand (+) of your money like it was no big deal. It's so mind boggling.

This woman is literally one of the most disrespectful women on the planet regardless of cheating/not cheating.

Robbi Lew 0/10.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it's difficult to determine the most hated poker player of all time but for me Chris Ferguson and Mike Postle have faced significant criticism and backlash from the poker community for their involvement in scandals , for this reason i think they are the most heated

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
it's very simple - me

Ciro Santos

Ciro Santos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
By the way, about the case, Robbi Jade Lew vs. Garrett Adelstein, was there any development, any outcome? I didn't see anything else afterwards and here it didn't have the same repercussion...

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Wow!🙄
I like many professional players and I don't like many. But, in general, I never evaluate them: there is no wild envy for anyone.
For me personally, it's strange to hate someone I don't even know.
In this regard, I will not be able to name any names.🤷‍♀️

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Among other poker players and the majority of poker players world wide. Probably close too a dead heat between a few to be honest. I'll name one Howard Lederer. I'm sure the other names I'm thinking will be supplied before page 2.

Sadly poker has a lot of scumbags and scammers in it.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What happened with Full Tilt was one of the most embarrassing things in the world of poker, and several players were swept up in this mismanagement, such as the most hated poker player Howard Lederer “The Professor”.

Tarnishing the reputation also on the way to Chris Ferguson.

It's sad, but when it comes to money, some people don't care if other people who like poker get hurt.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
(In order to hate someone, i have to respect him first. I love poker players and playing with them, but my respect goes to people who contribute they fair share other ways to the society/loved ones.)

Especially new younger genration of the poker players are easy to like, there is much better overall understanding of dynamics of the game; much less self promotion how better then everybody else you are.

British fellow some years ago, on partypoker high stakes or whatever tv games it was, popped up to my mind when thinking about enoying player. Jumping in and out of the table all the time. :)

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How can you hate Robbi over someone like Will Kassouf? Can you seriously say you would rather sit at a table across from Will and stare at his face while he rambles on, rather than Robbi?

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
What happened with Full Tilt was one of the most embarrassing things in the world of poker, and several players were swept up in this mismanagement, such as the most hated poker player Howard Lederer “The Professor”.

Tarnishing the reputation also on the way to Chris Ferguson.

It's sad, but when it comes to money, some people don't care if other people who like poker get hurt.

Yeah wasn't good for online poker or poker in general. Not that poker didn't have enough black eyes already. Thankfully I never deposited on Full Tilt so never got caught up in all that went down there. The only reason I didn't deposit there is I really didn't enjoy or like the overall look of their software.

Never meant nor did I ever like Lederer from the first time I seen. He always just looked so sneaky and not trustworthy at all. Turned out he was all that and much more. Never meant Ferguson either but will admit I did like Ferguson a she seemed a lot better and decent then Lederer. So was it was disappointing he was involved in that FT.

I now pick the players a like much more carefully. Can be pretty hard to good to very good poker players that are also decent people who try and rob/scam you blind first chance they get.

Cheers!!!

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no one to hate, there is no reason! I hate my mistakes anyway!

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting question… hate is a strong word. In the poker world… hmm. I guess it would be the player(s) that talk WAY too much and WAY too often.. lol

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really don't hate any Poker player's, There is a few I dislike, but Hate! is such a strong feeling, Phil Helmut was one player I disliked because of his cocky attitude of "I won the wsop, I am the greatest Player in the World!" and his attitude at the table when he gets his AA cracked by some unknown player with a KQ suited, But I have to admit that from what I have learned about him away from the table he is a very nice guy and would do anything for people.
I think in General I dislike mouthy players that show no respect for others at the table, and players that cannot accept that sometimes other players have the Nuts! and they cannot believe they have lost!
Accepting defeat is always part of playing the game, If you cannot accept losing and take it to Heart you will never be happy!
Sure I want to win, but if that means you need to insult everyone else at the table, then you can keep it.

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Martin Khabrel ist definitely one of the most unwanted at the tables.Not sure if i could hold myself back with this guy at the table.Although its part of his strategy to get other players on tilt(works perfectly fine by the way).

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hate is a really hard thing to say. Once you get to that point there is really no going back. As for players, professional I really don't hate anyone. I think all cheaters should be banned and if I found out they cheated me I probably would get to the word hate but I really don't hate anyone. Was pretty peved by Howard Lederer after what he did to us but hate........................... Nah.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the players that sit on my table, the most hated of all time is always me, always taking everyone's chips :cool:

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure there is anyone that stands out massively. Helmuth is quite polarising for some.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you hate Robbi over someone like Will Kassouf? Can you seriously say you would rather sit at a table across from Will and stare at his face while he rambles on, rather than Robbi?
Will Kassouf to me is up there with Tony G for the lols. Sure if I was playing with him I probably would get super tilted, but watching his antics from the sidelines is pretty amusing to me.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't hate any poker player but I dislike Phil Hellmuth, don't know why but he makes my skin crawl and he
behaves like a big baby.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow!🙄
I like many professional players and I don't like many. But, in general, I never evaluate them: there is no wild envy for anyone.
For me personally, it's strange to hate someone I don't even know.
In this regard, I will not be able to name any names.🤷‍♀️
Hate is a really hard thing to say. Once you get to that point there is really no going back. As for players, professional I really don't hate anyone. I think all cheaters should be banned and if I found out they cheated me I probably would get to the word hate but I really don't hate anyone. Was pretty peved by Howard Lederer after what he did to us but hate........................... Nah.
I agree with you, I think OP should use "don't like to watch, or whatever" instead "hate", but this guy love a controversy...