Most Disliked Poker Player

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Who's your most disliked poker player of all-time who you cannot stand and who when announced at a table you think to yourself (Oh great). Mine has to be Elki. Try to be friendly LOL

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Who's your most disliked poker player of all-time who you cannot stand and who when announced at a table you think to yourself (Oh great). Mine has to be Elki. Try to be friendly LOL
this is the player who thinks for 30 seconds every move pretending that he understands something in poker

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really have one there are a few that act up and make the game bad for everyone else just can't pick one.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Andrew Feldman is a poker player I don't like, and I don't like his style of play either

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really can't stand Phil Hellmuth. He is just too much of a complainer and he is extremely rude when he loses a big hand.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I may have had a run in with Elki yesterday at the table. He beat me twice and took me out. Both times I had QQ. I can't remember for sure if that was his name, but I think it was, and if not it was close to that...... so long story short I don't like him right now (whomever HIM is)....... hahahaha. The only good thing is I learned a little more!!!!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G
He s too disrespectful at tables

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like Helmut. But it's interesting to watch him play. Such as it is needed in poker.

N0rdm4nn

N0rdm4nn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Most of the people have been named, a couple days ago I watched the wsop 2015 Main Event. If you haven't seen it. Justin Schwartz was many times out of line. I know he struggles in life, but what he did was quite uncomfortable to watch.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is very nervous. But we must pay tribute at one time he got into prizes a huge number of times.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A player who does not play poker but sits writes to the chat how cool he is. But he doesn't really understand anything about poker

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
A player who does not play poker but sits writes to the chat how cool he is. But he doesn't really understand anything about poker
Also players who time waste and run the clock down hand after hand after hand. That really winds me up (TILT).

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you hate someone, especially in a game, I have bad news....
You need to evolve as a human being.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
If you hate someone, especially in a game, I have bad news....
You need to evolve as a human being.
I used the word dislike. You're springing the word hate out of thin air bud.
I got news for you, you need to work on your reading skills ;)

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no famous players that I particularly hate. But I don't like to play against opponents who complain all the time.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most hated person in poker is me. Nobody likes my aggressive game. I'm sorry, friends.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Definitely Phillip Hellmuth, constant discontent, scandals, swearing. I couldn't stand sitting at the same table with him.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Phil Helmuth, he is liked an entitled child

Definitely Phillip Hellmuth, constant discontent, scandals, swearing. I couldn't stand sitting at the same table with him.

Hellmuth 100%. If him playing at Brazil, and say what he said, someone punch up they face

Hellmuth yes
Damn Hellmuth ain't getting much love LOL

I know that he kinda needs to humble himself and is a bit deluded but i do feel sorry for the guy when he gets abuse at the table or people pick on him lol

I can see why people don't like him much though for sure.