Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If it's in the CC freerolls it will be at most a JJ x Q9o! lol
With Q9o winning, of course! :p

Besides that:
AKvsKK | JJvsAQ | QQvsKK | AAvsAK are common too!

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA in KK here is the most popular and unfortunate flip coin

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Of all the flips ever recorded in poker from everyone ever, what do you think the two most common hands that have matched up in those flips are?

I'm guessing QQs vs A/K is the most common flip ever.

I see it every day I play poker. I lose to A/K with QQs daily, and I beat A/K with QQs daily. I lose to QQs with A/K daily and I also beat QQs with A/K daily.

However I've only been playing poker for a bit over 2 years - so someone else might have more detailed knowledge on this topic than I do.

Whadda ya'll guessing? :)
Lately I've seen the most absurd hands happen all the time... Any hand has beaten me. If I fold with AA, an idiot all-ins with 2 and 5 of different suits and gets a full house. And so it goes!

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of all the flips ever recorded in poker from everyone ever, what do you think the two most common hands that have matched up in those flips are?

I'm guessing QQs vs A/K is the most common flip ever.

I see it every day I play poker. I lose to A/K with QQs daily, and I beat A/K with QQs daily. I lose to QQs with A/K daily and I also beat QQs with A/K daily.

However I've only been playing poker for a bit over 2 years - so someone else might have more detailed knowledge on this topic than I do.

Whadda ya'll guessing? :)
In my experience, I also think that this is the most common flip in the middle stages of tournaments.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
QQ x AK for sure and i never win with AK somehow