Most Annoying Poker Player/Personalities

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doug polk and I quote the why (I'm a mtt player):
MTT players are a sham. There are a huge number of players who are considered good, but in most cases, it is not. Most MTT players believe in advanced strategies, but they really have no idea what they are doing. All those who win a major tournament and claim to be winners have not understood anything about this game. Every time I play a tournament, I am surprised by the average level of players. We could say that there is not a category of poker player that I admire less: Tournament players.

K

Konstanty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
annoyed

Definitely the player who whines to all for his poor play. irks me to hear or read the hate he throws up puke

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

I think I am one of the most annoying poker players. I am arrogant, impossible to loosen up and the only time that I use chat is to taunt someone trying to get under my skin to reverse the anger back onto them.

Yes, I am the scumbag of online poker it is the truth for sure. That being said, I never get reported or banned on poker sites instead the ones who try to make me rage end up themselves being the ones to snap and get muted/banned after I report them.

I am the villain of the villains, I am the slayer of the sharks.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, an annoying player is Tony G, and Daniel Negreanu is the most excellent player and always on the positive plays poker!

S

StewNeth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots on BON tonight....too many for me at least

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Stu Unger would have made today's whiners and needlers whimper in their seats . He would have done it as he thoroughly outplayed them . 'Nasty' Stu was , of course , a deeply troubled soul and his personality showed it .

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody mentions Phil Helmuth? He calls everyone else idiots, thinking he is the best and smartest player alive. While it might be entertaining to watch him rolling on the ground in the fetal position after a bad beat, he is annoying to the nth degree. Will Kassouf, Tony G and Justin Schwartz are the runners up....but Helmuth still is the "Annoying" champion....oooops, almost forgot Joe Hashem, Jaime Gold and Shawn Sheikhan.

Last edited: