The most aggressive players come from?

S

swanet83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think the russians but it can be because there are a lot of players from russia so it doesnt have to be a bad thing. Most of the time the players from eastern europe are the most aggressive players

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love to have some Russians in my tables,they always leave a lot off bb, specially the aggressive ones.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is your opinion in relation to the Russian field
You think it would be better if they were not playing?
or the Russians do not make a difference when we're playing a play poker:confused:

And what prevents you to play as Russians? You can choose for themselves the same style of play, there is no problem.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same can be said about the Brazilian players. I think, first of all, sitting at the table should be turned to other things.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the Russians changed the way of playing on line poker.They are very agressive.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Russians did not play, many rooms went bankrupt:D Here it's not about Russians but about you!!!
Play aggressively risk where risk is justified and with a cool head,

then Russians will respect you at the table and be afraid.
Then you will understand that we are all the same,today you lose, tomorrow you win)

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for some reason it seems to me that the Poles are playing aggressively and the Germans .. although the Germans can play patiently .. but the Poles also play aggressively, I sometimes like their arrogance.:D:D:D

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian players are very aggressive and hard to play with them, but the Brazilians are even more aggressive.:(

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In micro stakes the Russian are just unbelievable sometimes playing really aggressive and in the end show nothing. :D well maybe I think they have they're own pro players and they watching them and think must play like them now and in the end there's nothing

S

satirist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wiped out by an overly aggressive player relatively recently. Total luck on the river, I'm talking a two-outer. Sure, it happens, even frequently, but, what the defense seems to be to this strategy is outside my particular wheelhouse.

I say the defense is fight fire with fire. But I can't seem to find much luck with that strategy, so I tend to avoid extra aggressive players.

:confused:

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now there are a lot of aggressive players and it does not depend on the nationality, it is the predominant type of game.

A

Ak907native

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of poker and the most aggressive players are in early morning tourneys. I"m in Alaska so i'm guessing they are foreigners

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not see much difference between Russian players and others. No as people see them often play in tournaments where bluff but not very strong players.

Last edited by a moderator:
VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The aggressive game bothers at the beginning of the tournament after the initial phase has become irrelevant

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there's an "aggressive" country. I think you might notice a lot of aggressive Russians because there are a disproportionate amount of them on a lot of websites, but I wouldn't call them more aggressive (especially at higher stakes). If anything, I think Russian players are a lot more mindful and play "smarter" - even if they can be a bit rude sometimes. But then again, so can everybody.