Mornings Evenings or Nights? (Playing Times)

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the mood and desires of forces

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter for me. The most important thing is that I play rested.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only in the evening because the day is much less than the range of tournaments and choose a suitable 5-10 mtt at the same time difficult. As concerns the cash games that night are much weaker field of players.

K

KGetsPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anytime i am feeling patient and thinking clearly. I usually play at night, but that is because i work all day.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always in the evening. Even playing live

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I had a week or 2 off of work and had the choice of choosing between one of the 3 time periods, I certainly choose the night.

I think everyone feels better at any given time of the day, I feel better at night, but this based only on me, not the opponents, tournaments available ...

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the morning the brain still sleeps, it is necessary to wake it, and then to play. Generally all tournaments and professionals play in the evening or at night.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only ever played in the mornings after breakfast and training.

Good luck on your holidays.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
night is best becouse peopleworking over day and dot have a Time for a poker.......

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely changing! It depends on how I work! If I am free next day I play at night!
But really, any time of the day I like to play! D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's good playing in the evening , after having a nap in the afternoon (you need to rest a little and be refreshed ) . Evening , the best time for a tournament or a sng ,night I feel very tired , in the morning you can't find many players/tables etc .

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have 2 weeks off work -In the morning I playing on cash tables and in the
evening I playing tournaments

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening, for me it is the most comfortable time for poker

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me all day ;)
... Especially as there is silence and quiet!

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the evenings.In the morning and afternoon games I somehow too nervous.And this naturally negatively affects the quality of my game.

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that at night is the most ideal, I find a better class of people at that time, who play more seriously to poker, are more educated, and I find myself more relaxed for that hour and concentrate better, if there would be another priority, maybe serious In the evening arriving the night, eh played in all the schedules but as priority would be evening or night (dawn)

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am forced to play at evenings case I need some sleep at night cause I am a hard worker!

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the evening and night.then I am not who difficult to focus.and for me it is the best time to play poker.

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play early afternoon early evening. I don't like to play too early in the morning and I definitely don't play late at night when I am mentally and physically tired. My biggest scores have come late at night but that's mainly because the tournament went late but I enjoy the afternoons much better before my favorite television programs get going.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing at night. Because too much people are tired, and show bad game, what is good for me.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its start at 12:0001 om and play all day finish when I 'm done my tourney. like 1 to 3 AM

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes no difference to me. I have played at all times even 24 hours. I think the players are pretty much the same but at night there are more

J

John16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all day so its no diferent what time is it