More bot observations...

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the poker-edge thread I've been using the search as a kind of magic 8 ball to see if I guessed someone's game right :D. I'm a dork like that.

Anyway, the other night was really bad(that's how it goes with ring games, but what are ya gonna do?). I lost to suckage and was way the heck griped out. So I forced myself down to penny stakes hell as a kind of penance b4 going completely broke, when I noticed that I had a ton of yellows at my table(yellow being my personal color choice for suspected bots, and fish)...

I decided to run searches and it's kind of wild. Everyone marked in yellow is a red fish @ poker-edge.

This maybe only helps microstakes players at Ultimate Bet, but if you can look up red fish at Online Poker Player Stats Tracking Software | Real Time Statistics Tracker | Hand History Database Exchange | Player Profiling and read about their shortcomings, you'll definitely win more and lose less...

Now if I can just figure my way around the non-listed retardo-fish. They call serious raises with squat just to suck out on me(grrrrr).