Monsters

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately all im running into is monsters. In a position for isolation and only one or two players behind it seems that in the past couple of sessions im cursed or something hahahahahha. Every time. Profitable isolation, somebody behind wakes up with a monster. Should I take a short break? :sleep:

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I just grind through it. It happens a lot online. I don’t know how many times I try to isolate with AK and the opener has aces lately. It’ll turn in your favor if you just keep playing solid poker. Good luck at the tables!

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tables get a little weird sometimes, a lot of projects, double pairs, straight, flush. Many players contesting the pot. Quick eliminations, generous buybacks. You have to accommodate yourself to the situation and make a profit or avoid big losses.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be thankful that the variance monster has already come. Next time it will be you with the monster with the jam and rejam into your AA.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much any time I think: "Hey, this would be a good time to take a little break," I've never regretted it.

Clear your head, think through the hands again, and decide if you need to tighten your ranges slightly or if these are unavoidable coolers - you need to be able to trust your instincts but you should also review your decisions in close spots afterwards to get better.

Good luck! :D

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you need a break, take it. I find studying when taking breaks is ideal to recenter yourself and regain confidence. If you don't have that, you will be playing scared and that is not a recipe for success.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately all im running into is monsters. In a position for isolation and only one or two players behind it seems that in the past couple of sessions im cursed or something hahahahahha. Every time. Profitable isolation, somebody behind wakes up with a monster. Should I take a short break? [emoji99]
a break will definitely not hurt
at this time I am usually busy with theory on certain issues of the game where I have gaps
your condition and approach to the game should be calm without any fears
Take a break and with renewed vigor to victories

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a break is also a good idea. :bath:
It’s good for a little recharge if you’re a little overwhelmed.:tee:

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday was a terrible day I lost 4 times in a row with monster cards and ended up being out of a tournament but hey they are just bad streaks