Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all. Just interested how many now members of CC joined during the covid years and what level are they at today?
A mini poll and discussion of what brought you to CC in the first place, during that time?

For me, I was/still in a league and we couldn't play together, so a league member started a HOME GAMES up on PS and from there, I noticed an advert for CC, so I joined in April 2020.
I reached platinum, but couldn't frequent the site much this year because of life changing health issues.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I contracted covid on the 20th of this month, I had an express test, but it showed a negative result, although we have a positive result at home, unfortunately, covid is still in ours there is a place for the country, but apparently this is some kind of easy form

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I joined CC in Feb 2021, but covid was no reason for that. Also covid was no reason for registering at pokerstars some weeks before to play online poker. I just found this forum which helps me a lot to improve my skills, reached platinum level soon and now I am very glad to be part of the wonderful CC community.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't joined CC during the covid years, but I can say that I rejoined here during this period. I started here a long time ago and was active, but then I decided to stop playing for a couple of years during college and during the pandemic I decided to play online poker again. I was glad to come back to the forum.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all. Just interested how many now members of CC joined during the covid years and what level are they at today?
A mini poll and discussion of what brought you to CC in the first place, during that time?

For me, I was/still in a league and we couldn't play together, so a league member started a HOME GAMES up on PS and from there, I noticed an advert for CC, so I joined in April 2020.
I reached platinum, but couldn't frequent the site much this year because of life changing health issues.
This was pretty much exactly what happened to me. Although I hadn't actually played for maybe 8-10 years previously, before a friend started a homegame of stars.

Except for me it then took me until January/February 21 to really get going with CC, and start focusing on posting, reading more, starting the 30 day course etc.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I joined CardsChat in May 2022. But it wasn't really because of Covid.

I am a platinum level and active daily on here because I love this place. 😍

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I joined the CardsChat community just a month ago. My only regret is that I didn't do it earlier, although I've been playing poker for 5 years and I've known about the community for a long time.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I stumbled upon the CC forum earlier this year and my appearance here has nothing to do with covid. And I started playing poker even before the pandemic

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes indeed, covid times made impossible for my gang to get together to play live, so we started a Pokerstars room.
From there, i discovered freerolls and from there i joined Cc to improve my game and be able to participate in freerolls :)