amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey guys, how are you? I hope so! Let's go. Tell me what frustrates you most about poker or anything else related to your mindset that makes it bad. I want to listen to you and also try orientals with tips to be able to improve your mindset, the mindset is the most important thing in my opinion in poker, because technically you can be very good, but if you don't have a nice mindset you can make grotesque mistakes. Come on send...

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Always a positive mentality even if the titanic sinks, music is always heard until the last moment

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
a successful poker mindset involves continuously learning and improving. This means studying strategy, analyzing hands, seeking feedback from other players, and remaining open to new ideas and approaches to the game. By approaching the game with a disciplined, focused, and growth-oriented mindset, players can maximize their chances of success at the tables.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that in poker the best thing is to study, and always, always have a positive mentality and know how to fold the hands that you know are losing!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys, how are you? I hope so! Let's go. Tell me what frustrates you most about poker or anything else related to your mindset that makes it bad. I want to listen to you and also try orientals with tips to be able to improve your mindset, the mindset is the most important thing in my opinion in poker, because technically you can be very good, but if you don't have a nice mindset you can make grotesque mistakes. Come on send...
Hi :)
Personally, I am most upset about my mistakes. But if I make a wrong decision, I at least try to analyze the situation and draw conclusions for myself so as not to repeat this mistake in the future. In general, I am calm and focused 99% of the time, which is why I get good results. All this thanks to daily meditation and our wonderful freerolls :)

C

Chabita03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I am most upset about my mistakes. But if I make a wrong decision, I at least try to analyze the situation and draw conclusions for myself so as not to repeat this mistake in the future. In general, I am calm and focused 99% of the time, which is why I get good results. All this thanks to daily meditation and our wonderful freerolls :)
Agreed

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I tend to be very impulsive, only sometimes I do it with bad cards, when I learn to play this well, I'll be as aggressive and a liar as Sam Grafton XD

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that no matter how many courses you take, poker thinking will still be formed for the most part at the table.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a successful poker mindset involves continuously learning and improving. This means studying strategy, analyzing hands, seeking feedback from other players, and remaining open to new ideas and approaches to the game. By approaching the game with a disciplined, focused, and growth-oriented mindset, players can maximize their chances of success at the tables.
That's it my friend

I think that in poker the best thing is to study, and always, always have a positive mentality and know how to fold the hands that you know are losing!
The main thing in poker is this! always study and put into practice all knowledge regardless of the result

That's good my friend, you're on the right track. Always have this mentality, the evolution is this focus on your actions, because it is the only control we have, and the rest is a consequence, and always thinking about the long term, not worrying so much about down or up swing. gl my friend

I tend to be very impulsive, only sometimes I do it with bad cards, when I learn to play this well, I'll be as aggressive and a liar as Sam Grafton XD
This is worrying friend, in micro stakes fields you don't need to be full aggressive, just focus on extracting the best hands, because the field is very calling station. In poker you have to be aggressive, but everything has its moment, there will be occasions when being aggressive is very good and others not, everything has to be in balance

I think that no matter how many courses you take, poker thinking will still be formed for the most part at the table.
Exactly my friend, everything will depend on your opponents, the better they are we will play closer to theory and the worse they are the more exploitable we will play.