Chips
a good night's sleep and listen to relaxing music

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me to feel good I need to meditate. Without relaxation, it does not work 100%

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to get a good nights rest, get some exercise when you get a chance, and do things that you enjoy and make you happy and it will translate into a positive mindset for when you play cards. If you are battling boredom try listening to music or watching a show/movie. If you are not in a good mindset it's important to take a step away from the tables (even for a little bit) and come back when you are refreshed.

:icon_rr:

This thought is great for a good match, we should not give ourselves to procrastination. Let's get action if we want to develop a good game.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing that you can do is to play with breaks. No need to try to play 24/7 a week, if you will do that something will goes wrong for sure. Play a bit, after take a rest, that,s how it works.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even do not think about it but if sometimes i feel bad i stop to play poker for a day or two, and music also is good (light and easy not rock)))

D

DilshodAka40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I rest, sleep, do my own thing. I usually play poker in my free time. It is important that you do not interfere. During the game I listen to music or watch some interesting film. So, have a rest.

Last edited:
Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The music is usually a good company and also to relax and think more clearly, what I do is go for a walk and think about other things. Then return to the tables with an open mind.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a very good way to disconnect in the world and get into the game's vibe, it's the DeRose method, it's the Hipionese base, and commands that you send to the brain, one that I use is kept listening to the pulse clock, listen to the clatter of the pointer, I fix my attention on his clatter and put a song to play in a high tone, and I am increasing and I concentrate to continue listening to the roar of the clock, the pointer to beat every second! it makes me focus and stay focused! for me it works! anyone who has research interests on this!
Its called mindfulness hehehe the act of training your brain to keep concentration.. Corps are using It now. I'm trying to practice as Wellington.

For me lately playing os being painful. I try to concentrate, I try to think the game bit for some reason not one single move I make is working.

Thinking to stop for a month or 2 to see How It goes. Not playing the league game this Season. That way I have no commitment for poker for a while. Will see How It goes.