Mike Matusow prop bet

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As some of you know Mike has threatened to run naked down the Las Vegas strip if three women win bracelets at this year’s wsop. That’s what “The Mouth” proclaimed on the television show Poker2Nite after hearing the WSOP Vice President Ty Stewart predicted that at least three women will win gold this year.
I have checked the statistics of the 2010 WSOP, so far if I am not wrong 51 of 57 bracelets have been awarded and 5 women made it to the final tables of 6 events but none of them won a bracelet (Jennifer Harman made it twice).
At this point it is fair to say that the threat is over!

S

santa fe slim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whew. Thanks ladies for helping us dodge that bullet!

Watching Mike streak or listening to him play, which is worse?

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whew. Thanks ladies for helping us dodge that bullet!

Watching Mike streak or listening to him play, which is worse?

More than likely, the Mouth Streaking. Thank goodness the women failed to accomplish the task.

R

Russ gervasi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was rooting for Jen Harman to take down a couple of bracelets...Till i heard about this prop. Thankfully the poker gods didn't want 2 c Mike naked either.

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was rooting for Jen Harman to take down a couple of bracelets...Till i heard about this prop. Thankfully the poker gods didn't want 2 c Mike naked either.

I agree, i do not mind if women win tournaments, they deserve some recognition, but correct me if i am wrong, they have only won 1 event?

I would not want to see mike streaking unless somehow he got in trouble for it. Who was he betting and was this a joke or something?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, god! No one wants or needs to see that! What if he won the bet? Was there any upside to this or does he just like to get naked in public.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn ladies. many lolz were to be had! :(

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn ladies. many lolz were to be had! :(

You all should compliment coolnut, I am glad he hit his 1000th post in my thread and maybe now he will remember the gracious Matusow body forever!

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt this would have ever happened if he doesn't gain anything for winning the bet...but entertaining none the less. I guess that is what these guys have become, entertainers.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hilarious prop bet. I'm glad I don't live in Vegas, I could be seeing a man run naked. :D

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is rumored that mikey not only has a big mouth but a big #$%#..lol....oh and the man is one hell of a poker player!!:dancing2: