Meditation/ritual before session.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been doing meditation every night before sleeping for a year, and I feel very good, but before playing I have never tried it, why not it can only be good, I will start doing it before playing and i will tell you if it will improve my way of playing promised
Hi everyone
well as I said in the post above that I was going to try to do meditation just before the tournament, I can tell you that it did me a lot of good, and I feel very calm and play my Agame, in short, since June 2, I won second place CC, happy cool:rock:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no rituals. My main condition before the start is the availability of free time.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before big or important tournaments, I always go to bed early to get enough sleep.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to send complaints to the creators of the pokerroom before the game, ten letters before the session, perhaps this will be a valid ritual.:D:D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Before I start playing a poker tournament I make sure I'm not hungry because if it takes me along the way the game is over!

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a pending matter ... I never did it, I imagine it would help concentration

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You are very right about that, it is of great importance to meditate before a session. I think the best thing to do is to get enough sleep so as not to feel so tired during the game