Medical treatment and poker

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Today, exactly a month since I have been undergoing chemotherapy for tuberculosis, I feel that my excitement in the game is gone, my memory is dulling, in general, the atmosphere in the game is not typical for me, the result is the same - a loss. Someone might say that I don’t need to play yet, but I’m afraid that if I stop playing poker, I’ll end up losing it, and I love poker. It is not idle chatter that prompts me to write this post, but the opportunity to reach out to the community. God forbid, of course, if someone had such a situation, but I still ask the question: `` Can you give me any advice? '' I understand that not many people take medications for which brain degradation occurs, but it may be that someone, somewhere, read something. I would be grateful for any feedback.
Best regards, Sergei

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi Sergei,

It is hard to give an advice to anyone - people's circumstances are so different. I hope that my answer at least lifts your spririts if not anything else.

When recuperating it is important to do things that you find enjoyable - within the means of your strength. If poker is one those things that you enjoy to do, then why not play? it doesn't matter if you lose some if you still enjoy the game. But do something else too if possible. Doing enjoyable things hopefully speeds up your recovery.

Personally I feel quite tired every day and I'm soon to be tested for sleep apnea. I feel that this tiredness also affects my mental abilities, and it has been a long time when I last felt fresh, well rested, and 100% alert. I haven't even played poker for quite some time and I feel that my skills have regressed.

I wish you a speedy recovery:wavey:

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first I cheer for your recovery and I think you have to cling to God, in life, your family and if you like poker a lot if you play friend. faith, health and peace.