maybe online poker isnt for me?

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bad comparisons, chess has basically little to no luck in it, and neither does basketball in terms of individual players and how good they are, poker has so much luck in it it's not even funny, true it has skill but luck is a pretty big factor in the game which it isn't for the other games you mentioned at all...look's like you are not a super saiyan yet gohan

Dont be to hard on him Igi, he just wanted to give some support...

and agree poker in not even close to chess, maybe only with amount of focus needed while playing, chess is a game of complete information, poker is a game of partial information, there is nothing random at chess while in poker.. well we all have some sad story about that don't we... Not even gonna try to talk about basketball...

H

hpb846

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been thingking about it

I have a few questions ,

1st , on bovada for example , in the $10 buy in tourneys for example , are the majority of players extremely skilled?

is the reason im losing possibly due to them just being better?

I feel ive gone bust a few times for a few different reasons , one big is I make calls with good hands even though I say to myself I know im beat this is dumb.......click .......call..........bust...........

live , I lay down monsters way way way easier

another reason I lose , I do get on tilt sometimes , I also chase nut draws on big pots early in the tournamnet too frequently as a way to build a stack ...

JaxA

JaxA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to get into online poker but god damn it is boring. I think I go on some kind of bordem tilt and play hands just for excitement.

With online tournys I am very good at them...which makes me maybe want to get back into them again.

Is Bovada the best choice for someone from USA (Pa)?

Yeah Bovada is the best choice in the US, unless you're in nevada, there you can play online regulated poker at Ultimate Poker.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok in a tourney tilting you can only lose you a bi so if you feel your self going on til get the hell out of there also id try playing the 1.10s and once you see your self tourneying a profit at those you should then move on to bigger and better things to make it to where yoh only have 50 bi for 1.10s like I have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

H

hpb846

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok in a tourney tilting you can only lose you a bi so if you feel your self going on til get the hell out of there also id try playing the 1.10s and once you see your self tourneying a profit at those you should then move on to bigger and better things to make it to where yoh only have 50 bi for 1.10s like I have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

yeah I was thinking , next time I make a deposit , I strictly play 1.10 and 2.20 , no cash games , no re buy tourneys , I just need to stay disciplined