Man vs Robot

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Robots can beat the humans, as you can see that robot that beat the chess world champion!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Defeat the robot is already difficult ! What's next ?
I00009AJpRu9Jff8.jpg

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots are detectable on tables at least in their present state. Once you figure the rhythm you can adjust your game accordingly. More predictable than quirky humans.

Robots are programmed by????
The day :icon_flow:icon_flow:icon_flowa robot programs a robot is the day I'm afraid of:five:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It is possible that in the near future artificial intelligence will be able to play better than humans. But for the time being, I think that a man can play better than a computer.
Good luck.

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robots are programmed by humans, that means that humans are better, you just have to study the game

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that online poker will not put a robot to play, because poker rooms forbid any programs to install or players will be banned, well, maybe in live poker, a person can play with a robot, well, that's my opinion!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think that online poker will not put a robot to play, because poker rooms forbid any programs to install or players will be banned, well, maybe in live poker, a person can play with a robot, well, that's my opinion!
Have you seen any poker bots ? Lucky you!
sarang-ahuja-Robot-poker-300x180.jpg

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything that is created by human can be beaten by human. Artificial intelligence is something which is still far from human way of thinking and learning. It is a program which can adapt to certain conditions and make some changes based on this but in general everything depends very much from the people who programmed the robot how to play poker. They have their vision for the game but keep in mind that the game itself is constantly changing and just about anybody have their own way to play different from the other people. If poker was chess where too many things depends on calculations i agree that at the end robot is a favorite to win but in poker things are much more complex so i don't think that in near future bots will overwhelm us.