Make yourself better!

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok.. seriously

I have played a ton of games for money on full tilt and PS. I do very very well when I havent played for awhile and come back to poker.
But when I do very good i always always always go into a slump and there is "as it seems" nothing i can do about it.
Until i started playing for play chips and working my way to millions of play chips.
When i do this i come back to money and seem to do well again.

Is there anyone else out there that has used this sort of strategy for yourself to better yourself or get you out of a slump.

I honestly find it very odd

:pepsi:

tomh7795

tomh7795

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The word odd sums this up. Well it works for you. I don't normally go into a slump after a good couple sessions.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winner's tilt.

Whenever I $ playing a live tournament I always seem to go online and lose $. Knowing you are up dampens the sting of a loss, which makes people more prone to get into tricky situations.

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok.. seriously

I have played a ton of games for money on full tilt and PS. I do very very well when I havent played for awhile and come back to poker.
But when I do very good i always always always go into a slump and there is "as it seems" nothing i can do about it.
Until i started playing for play chips and working my way to millions of play chips.
When i do this i come back to money and seem to do well again.

Is there anyone else out there that has used this sort of strategy for yourself to better yourself or get you out of a slump.

I honestly find it very odd

:pepsi:

After playing $5 SnGs and losing my entire BR, I played play money for fun. I came back to real money and I played so much worse. It took me about a month to get my decision skills up to par.

KyleJRM

KyleJRM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Correlation does not equal causation. A lot of times new players try to repeat whatever they were doing right before they hit a heater, thinking it caused the heater.