dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make me the Grand Poobah of the poker world and I would;

- Make all freerolls on all sites TURBO games with 1000 chip starting stacks. The comfort of deep stacked games needs to be earned.;)

- Eliminate all anonymity from online poker. Yes, everyone should know as much as possible about who they play against. And all donks should be identifiable in public. Forehead tat's seem appropriate....:eek:

- Teach Poker in Senior year Hi School and College. Especially important for biz majors, but the true skills learned from poker are applicable to most facets of life.:confused:

Other edict's coming.........

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Make me the Grand Poobah of the poker world and I would;

- Make all freerolls on all sites TURBO games with 1000 chip starting stacks. The comfort of deep stacked games needs to be earned.;)

- Eliminate all anonymity from online poker. Yes, everyone should know as much as possible about who they play against. And all donks should be identifiable in public. Forehead tat's seem appropriate....:eek:

- Teach Poker in Senior year Hi School and College. Especially important for biz majors, but the true skills learned from poker are applicable to most facets of life.:confused:

Other edict's coming.........
My Mother told me on her death bed NEVER get a tatoo :p

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If ya schedule the CC games for the middle of the night, I bet ya Z would get a tat.
Instead of teaching poker in High screwell, I mean seriously, you want to learn poker from ol Miss Hammerhead, just bring back the draft. That way they get to learn with their own money.