Make it to final 11 at $215 Sunday Millions - then sitout ?

masondub

masondub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is "winning" so whatever he has been doing worked xD

G

Garbaniuzas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much time of playing, or connection... Happens.

Snakmacher

Snakmacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends mostly what kind of player he was - if he was like me - he would be overjoyed and playing many hours will tire you and you make mistakes so sometimes it is better to take a sit-out position and leave it be.. Some of the players may fall out in the meanwhile and if you will gather enough strenght to continue you may even win the tournament if not 7k or so isn't so bad after all.. In my country in my region I would work for 7 000 USD for at least 6 months :)

R

RacekK

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on guys... We must play poker only for WIN. If you don't want win tournament, don't start play. It doesn't make sense!

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be a blow I do not like to be removed so the largest online tournament

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he had to go to work.

Even more likely, he is a practising Buddhist and used the opportunity to demonstrate restraint and that the pursuit of wealth isn't as important as we think.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he had to go to work.

Even more likely, he is a practising Buddhist and used the opportunity to demonstrate restraint and that the pursuit of wealth isn't as important as we think.
told ya he had hearth attack,after his wife beat him....

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That certainly is brutal.. Assuming it was a internet failure and he didn't just pass out, why the hell wouldn't he get in the car and drive to the nearest friend's or family member's house? I'm sure if I was that deep and lost my connection, someone ! know would be more than happy to let me swing through and finish the tourney... There always is the possibility that he died when he actually made the ft. anything is possible.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once fell asleep while deep in the Big $2.20. I was playing on the android while laying on the couch. When I woke up I was blinded out and very frustrated!

So falling asleep is a possibility although with that kind of money at stake one would probably find a way to stay up till the end.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once fell asleep while deep in the Big $2.20. I was playing on the android while laying on the couch. When I woke up I was blinded out and very frustrated!

So falling asleep is a possibility although with that kind of money at stake one would probably find a way to stay up till the end.
same thing happened to me,only in freerolldonkfest,one that starts at 3pm cet :) i was 4th in it when break started,i fall asleep and see in morning i finished 124th place :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk