maintaining my bank roll

peach68

peach68

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been having a hard time maintaing my bankroll for awhile now. So Ive been thinking maybe ill just stick to the mtts for awhile and see if that makes a difference. I play alotof SNGs and i have lots of good wins but with that comes just as many losses somtimes more. I also play MTTs and usually do good and place en them.So my thought is to stick to the mtts asn see how things go. I play different on them i seem to be more patient with wating for a good hand and making good plays . On the SNGs i do well but like i said for all my wins i have had the same amt of losses or less maybe even mre somtimes and i play different. Any suggestions form fellow cards chat members would be greatly appreciated .
thanks all
peach68

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sort off having the same problem in that my BR is basically static for about a month now. Im staying up or down a dollor or two a day and I am going nowhere lol. Although I have took some beats when I am favorate or got my money in while I am ahead.

The best thing is to be honest with yourself and see where you play isnt so good, mine is that I am too passive and I am to scared to get my money in when some one puts me all in, even when I have a decent hand. And if Im really honest with myself I would say I dont put enough effort in with learning the game which I am trying to remedy. I bought some books coming next week and I am going to try post a hand or too for anaysis.

Hope my situation helps you with anaylising yours and good luck.