hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played in the special online tournament last night . It was a freeroll with the only prize being an entry into the 2023 main event. It was a reward for making a deposit into you online account, I deposited $10. A little less than 1000 players was in it. $2200 starting stack, (100) BBs, 10 minute levels. I played well (meaning no glaring mistakes or stupid little ones) but I got beat on the river the last five hands and they were all different. My top two pair getting rivered by a set of dueces. My top set on the flop lost a river gut shot. My two pair getting beat by a rivered better two pair. My flopped straight losing to a runner runner flush. My last hand I flopped a set of Kings. Shove all in and got called, The turn was a Q , the river was a nine and the only hand that could beat me given the texture of the board was a JT. You guessed it. It was just not my night with luck like that.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes it just isn't your day, but just keep grinding that i'm sure you'll get there. And if you go on to play the main event someday, please share the experience with us

Only way to compensate variance is volume and long run

WSOP