• Thread starter soccerrunner8098
  • Start date
salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought the November 9 had been decided for a while by this time last year? Wasnt it like 2 months after we knew who were playing that the actual final table play started?

we do know who the november nine are, some people dont actually check who has made it, so they're guessing as they watch it on tv,really its more interesting that way.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we do know who the november nine are, some people dont actually check who has made it, so they're guessing as they watch it on tv,really its more interesting that way.

yea im kinda pissed that this year i accidentally stumbled onto the november nine like a month and a half ago....made the show suck when i watched it b/c i basically knew who won what hand.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea im kinda pissed that this year i accidentally stumbled onto the november nine like a month and a half ago....made the show suck when i watched it b/c i basically knew who won what hand.

Yeah I know the feeling, same thing happened to me, sometimes it feels like 'whats the point of watching now?' Lol.

Nujabes

Nujabes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow it live when it happens in July. But the shows are not ruined for me because the show adds much more. Often when you are just following online, there is just a name. The show shows exactly what how things happen.

Since the November nine started I do not follow the fonal table live and wait the 2 days to watch it without knowing who wpn. in 08 ESPN bottom line spoiled it. But last year I watched the episodes without knowing who won and it was pretty cool.

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow it live when it happens in July. But the shows are not ruined for me because the show adds much more. Often when you are just following online, there is just a name. The show shows exactly what how things happen.

Since the November nine started I do not follow the fonal table live and wait the 2 days to watch it without knowing who wpn. in 08 ESPN bottom line spoiled it. But last year I watched the episodes without knowing who won and it was pretty cool.

Yeah, besides, chances are when you follow the event in the Summer you don't really know most of the players who get far, so by the time you watch it on ESPN you don't remember who reached the final table. At least for me I only remembered The Grinder (obviously) and Racener, plus Dolan and Cheong ringed a bell. Also, I was pretty sure Candio didn't reach the final table and Affleck finished 10th (that would be even more epically brutal). So, there are still surprises. Plus, it's always cool to actually get to know who those players are instead of them being just random names.

Next year I'll try to go without spoilers, but it'll be pretty difficult to resist as I'll surely participate in the full tilt fantasy game. Ahh, choices...

For those without ESPN, check pokertube, they have all episodes there.