the madmen of the all-in.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, it often feels like bingo when you have that one (or those two) player(s) at your table who go all in almost every hand. Replaces skill with luck. Really reduces the fun and profitability of the game. (Unless you're lucky enough to have your cards hold up against the maniac!)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is increasingly difficult to play some satellite tournaments due to the crazy all-in, are guys who have no idea of the games and leaves betting everything and sometimes win even with bad play and luck.
These kamikaze guys drive me nutz! I hate to play with these type of players,but this is a strategy.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For everybody who got bored from maniacs forcing all in every hand i suggest to everybody to start playing holdem pot limit instead of no limit. Playing holdem with limit can be good if you struggle on those all ins or if you feel bad about those maniacs. that kind of poker version can be really cool for you because you can slow play it and you cannot lose your whole stack in just 1 hand (depends on the tourney stage). So i suggest you to stop tilting, thinking of deleting the game and stop loosing your bankroll! Jump to limited version of holdem and enjoy it :)
Good luck to everybody!

strumble

strumble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are very irritating but give good value to double your stack if you're patient.

The biggest problem is if you are card dead and they are doubling up the rest of the table :(

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, these players are very many in different poker rooms, I do not want to play with such players, they play on garbage and win, and most of these players in freerolls!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it is increasingly difficult to play some satellite tournaments due to the crazy all-in, are guys who have no idea of the games and leaves betting everything and sometimes win even with bad play and luck.
Yes it frustrating to play against players that go
all in and hit their junk hand. If they hit 3 or 4 times
then they sit out and hope to make the money. I sit out
for awhile and wait till they bust or sit out. Also if you
have a good starting you can double up if they don't get
lucky again.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I see no reason to complain. Although such players put great psychological pressure on you, and it may be frustrating to loose to their junk hands generally it's an easy money because as a rule you are way ahead of their ranges. You should definitely use that opportunity to build up your stack.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are, perhaps, two ways out:
1. Do not play in such games;
2. take it calmly, waiting for a good time to win.

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its the nature of game if you feel this not what you want to do try play tighter pick your spots but when their is only couple prize uptop some view it is a better just to flip it in and double up or go bust as they know lots of other crazys around so may need chips to survive its all a mindset thing just play around some different strategies a little bit and you will find the one that works best for you

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of times I wait til the last minute to enter freeroll tournaments. It seems to help with my patience with these crazy all-ins. Most have been eliminated and you get to actually play poker.

Meanface88

Meanface88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So hard

its hard to build a bankroll on low limit games due to getting sucked out by horrible all ins. I feel like I can call it every time when I’m gonna get sucked out on America’s cardroom. It’s so predictable.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its hard to build a bankroll on low limit games due to getting sucked out by horrible all ins. I feel like I can call it every time when I’m gonna get sucked out on America’s cardroom. It’s so predictable.

If it's predictable, it is beatable.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
once again I was the victim of these madmen today, of the 3 tournaments I played, 2 I lost to those crazy ones who only play to disrupt others.