LuckyHog Pay up-Read-!

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As most of you know,I was a very big critic of LuckyHog poker.Ive give them he** at about every forum Ive been to.Luckyhog continued to email me trying to get me back.Finally I wrote them back telling them to send me the 75bux I won.The guy asked for my phone number,and I told him.LuckyHog called me and we had a lonnnggg talk.After finding out I never did deposit,I thought it was the end.Luckyhog agreed to send me a check if I joined back up.I told them great,Ill be signing right up.I kinda felt bad(not much tho),and told him just to deposit the 75bux in my new Luckyhog account.He said I can withdraw the 75bux anytime with no strings attached.I shoulda just put half in or so,but now its mine either way.So,Since Luckyhog is stepping up and making things right,I will give them a chance.My advice to you is this,Email Luckyhog support and ask for Aaron Young and tell him I sent you.Ill bet he will send your money,or deposit it at the new site,which is on the carbon-poker.com software...at least email them,what do you have to lose???...Tell Aaron I sent you from Cardschat poker forum-!..hurry dont wait.

Last edited:
pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Email Luckyhog support and ask for Aaron Young and tell him I sent you.Ill bet he will send your money,or deposit it at the new site,which is on the carbon-poker.com software...at least email them,what do you have to lose???...Tell Aaron I sent you from Cardschat poker forum-!..hurry dont wait.
this just made me laugh :D
but seriously do u know how wrong it is to do that because he is a little munipulatable/ soft

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
?

Obviously you didnt lose money there!