Low level rings

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm basically starting back up from the ground up this time, and am proud to say that I put in $60 2 days ago, and am now at $160 (well technically 3 days now, since it's 2:29am, but who's keeping track:D ).

My question is for everyone low level cash game players, and high level ones, why is it, that when I raise 5xbb, at 2/5, there's always like 4-5 ppl in the hand regardless? I understand, that there "learning the game", but this puts a damper on things for me, since I can't continue bet into all those ppl (That would just be reckless). So what do I do when I get AK suited, do I just "limp", this also would be a dumb move since the same ppl are coming in the hand, can you all tell me what's the best way to move around these things, personally what worked for me so far is, raising preflop, if I connect with the flop, raise like hell, now if I miss the flop, and there's only 1 other person, I like to continue bet, if there's 2 ppl in the hand, and one of them raises, the other folds, then deeping on there raise, I like to CR 4x there raise. This move has been working well and then if they call, double barrel the turn (if it's a none scary card), but what should I do when there's multiple ppl calling and you miss the flop? If I do this move say 40x in a session, and .25, that in itself equals a full buyin, so since I'm trying to conserve my winnings, and maximize my potential preflop with a hand, what's the best combonation to do at a table like this?

What works for you

Ty all

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
um if 5 ppl come along when you raise 5xbb then raise more? Seems kinda logical that if ppl are willing to call off 5xbb raises with trash then you can raise like 7 or 8 x bb to try and get a HU or 3 way pot. If the stakes you are playing really are that loose, then you are best off playing tight ABC poker and just betting your hands for value and not trying to get cute by bluffing or anything. Can't really follow what you are saying in the rest since it is so jumbled and non-specific. Periods are your friend, you might want to try using some.