Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!
Welcome!
You are at the bronze level and usually quite a lot of participants participate in tournaments Cardschat of the bronze level .
Level up in the community to participate in tournaments with fewer participants. This will greatly increase your chances of winning.
Please read 👉the terms of the level up 👈to find out how to participate in all possible tournaments from Cardschat.🌺🌺🌺

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
welcome to the forum there is a lot of interesting things here you need to take a little time and figure it out the forum is very huge and you will find a lot of amazing things for yourself

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Free tourny for cash, cant beat that!!!!!
It’s definitely my favourite! Hello and welcome! The free rolls are nice but where this site truly shines is the community. Great people, great discussions and amazing poker advice! Look forward to your progress here and feel free if you have any questions! All the best!

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Great Wade.

True, the cardschat tournaments are very good, but the community is even better, many valuable people here, important information for evolution, free course, welcome to the site!

Cardschat the biggest Official World Poker Community

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with you the Cardschat freerolls are second to none, but there are other good things about CC, you end up meeting people from all over the world, chatting about everyday matters, and best of all, there's always gossip going on, Cardschat is awesome.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend.

The forum has three levels of access to passwords
- Bronze
- Silver
- Platinum

To find out how to access each level, you need to follow the link:

A little lower you will see the "Access Guides" section, where you can find comprehensive information.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like this site, you are here and free tournaments and the fact that there are a lot of interesting topics to discuss

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

You are underestimating this wonderful community, freeroll is the lowest value that this forum offers, take a look around the site and you will be surprised, there is more knowledge here than you can imagine.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I think it's a great addition, not only because of the freerolls. It wouldn't be as much fun for me playing poker if I hadn't have found this forum.

Great place 🦸‍♀️

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We offer a lot of other fun and awesome things as well. Thanks for joining!
Good afternoon Wanted to ask, I wrote 101 messages over 24 hours ago but never got access to the platinum lvl..

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Good afternoon Wanted to ask, I wrote 101 messages over 24 hours ago but never got access to the platinum lvl..
Hi,

Platinum level is not granted automatically but upon request and will be individually verified.

Please read all the requirements in the first two posts here and apply in the linked thread in case you think you met the requirements:

What I can see at first glance is that you have been here for less than a month, so you cannot apply yet but keep staying active and you'll soon meet the requirements. ☺️

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi,

Platinum level is not granted automatically but upon request and will be individually verified.

Please read all the requirements in the first two posts here and apply in the linked thread in case you think you met the requirements:

What I can see at first glance is that you have been here for less than a month, so you cannot apply yet but keep staying active and you'll soon meet the requirements. ☺️
thank u so much!

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in fact, I have not seen such sites, but this site works on freerolls and there are a lot of interesting things about poker, I consider this site a leader in this topic

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
The best poker forum ever there in poker world , period. So many wonderful admins , mods and many great people who loves to help . cant beat that, east or west , cardschat is the best

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat is great, but there's so much more to it than freerolls. Exchange of experiences in the forum, learning and friendships.

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hallo
This is a very good chance to win and win)

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like actually how clear/ clever is this website designed
Sorting of different topics, subgroups ….. makes that you can find directly what you’re after
And of course freerolls