Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I guess I could say I both love poker and hate him equally. But I love it the most for moments of seeing trough bluffs. It is so satisfactory somehow. And then they get a card they need on the river and I go berserk

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love poker because it is fun and I've always loved cards and card games. I've played poker for around fifty nine years now, and for the past five my love has been playing tournaments. Another nice thing for me are the happy memories that playing brings back. These range from playing Saturday nights with my parents who taught me the game, to friends at work during our periodic games, to all of the nice people I've met and played against in tournaments. ❤️

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do you love poker? I like it because it's always so exciting
Yes, poker is indeed a very exciting game, at least for me. Sometimes I can get so carried away that I don't even have time to eat.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I fell in love with poker because of the crazy adrenaline rush time after time. To be honest, my heart has never beat like that in my life. The only thing I’m afraid of is that poker will cease to be interesting to me as soon as these feelings calm down or disappear altogether.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like poker, because in it you can relax and distract yourself from problems, of course if there are faults

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love playing foe the competitiveness of the game

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like poker because is fun is my hobby since a lot of years always play with friends and for fun.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, I have to think a lot and make difficult decisions, so I really like this game.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do I love Poker?! By my opinion, because Poker is wonderful universal and democratic Game! And because in Poker can to play
almost Everybody, and can to win almost Everyone! Main, to be in right place, in right time! I think, something like that!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do I love poker? Life so happens that poker has become my hobby, which brings pleasure and joy from my emotions, trains my brain (doctors say that this is necessary with age), and provides additional income (no fan dreams of becoming a champion:):)).

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play in weak lineups and I also like to print money there

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, poker is an interesting game. Secondly, poker gives you freedom and independence.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker becuase you can't tell people the best stratergy or what to do to win or how to play any hand. Too many variables.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I love poker because I feel fun, excitement, and competition while playing.
I also like to earn money by playing my favorite hobby.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I started playing poker for micro cash when I was nine years old. The lady next door squealed on me. When I got home expecting the worse my father asked if I had won or lost. I told him I lost 14 cents. That night and many more nights he taught me how to properly play many poker and blackjack games. After that I rarely lost against my friends. That started my love affair with poker and I am 61 now.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like it because poker is always interesting and fun, exciting and from time to time the game brings me a little money :)
Yes, you are absolutely right. Poker is always very interesting and you can make money. You're right too