LOVE AA?

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use too, but seing how I've lost with it so frequentlyit has just become another hand to me. Not one I risk alot on any more. I like to be able to get away from it when someone wants to fish out that 2nd pr or flops a set or flops the miracle str8 or flush

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should be raising more with AA (or all your hands) preflop so the miracle card holders don't stick around.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a program like PokerTracker and a decent sample size you will realize that AA is going to be one of your biggest winning hands. You're just forgetting the times you won with it.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a program like PokerTracker and a decent sample size you will realize that AA is going to be one of your biggest winning hands. You're just forgetting the times you won with it.

Seany is spot on.
When i got poker office i thought my aces and kings never held up and after i got about 3-5k hands(small sample i know) i saw that my aces held up more then they should or about 90% of the time. The think is u never remember your AAvsAK,AQ,JJ,1010 and so on, only the time some donk pushed with K7 and hit two pairs.
Its just selective thinking.