losing days???

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Ethon, I sat back and thought about what I was doing that I wasn't doing before, I realized that I was playing alot more hands then I would normally play, usually I would not play anything lower then A -10,before I would wait for a good hand and trap,my br started going up and I was having fun cuz I was winning, that lead me to play more hands and lose, kinda lost track, gotta get back to the basic's,patience,play better odd's, did a little fishing realized I was the fish lol

D

DrMarcelo55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last year in one night i lose 890 dollars. I was on tilt in a cash table 2/4 and i dont knew stop. I lost all my BR in one night.

P

perry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me if I could not play on the days nothing goes right I would save\make more money Today is one of them days raise 3x with AA get raised all in by A-K flop K_K_7 goodbye $30 I have A-Q call a 3x flop comes Q-8_4 villian bets 9 I raise all in to 20 total he has KK goodbye 25 a couple of S&Gs best hand after flop never held up there are always days like this playing poker how do you avoid them or at least limit your loses?

I don't mind bad days - but bad weeks are getting me down, It just seems to go on and on with cards that have no legs - don't go anywhere - always rivered out. I'm taking a Christmas break starting today and ending January 1st. -- Everybody have a Happy Holiday and good luck at the poker tables.:icon_sant

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well for starters...

When I can clearly see that I am on one of those losing days... I bail out and don't get back on till the next day...

My best method I have used is to start at lower limits... even micro stakes and see how you fair out in those situations in the beginning of the day... If all goes well then move your way up the ladder and hopefully all is well...

That is just a lil part of my strategy "testing the waters" on Full Tilt day by day.

My Two Cents,
Moe.:cool:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seems when I have one of "those days" it's on different sites also. It's hard to keep a good outlook, but I try to keep saying, it'll even out sometime.
Take care