losing at the final table bores you?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with you, 3-4 hours of best poker, defending, discovering bluffs, all well done and then the final table, first hand you loose AKo against a small pair and then shortstacked you have to play your JQs and loose agaist same AKo because only small or middle cards show up.
Long story told short... it's always two hands and you are gone. Bad Luck!!!
It's just a part of the game, nobody here can change it.
Just don't play!!!!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No.My goal is to get into the money when I reached it and got to the final table I jumped above my goal...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Any final table is a good finish.

If you want to be better at converting final tables to first place finishes I suggest playing some one table sng. They are a good way to get some practice in. The game changes as the table gets shorter and stacks get shallower.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any final table is a good finish.

If you want to be better at converting final tables to first place finishes I suggest playing some one table sng. They are a good way to get some practice in. The game changes as the table gets shorter and stacks get shallower.
You are comparing apples with pears. While you should start playing in a SnG when there are 5 players left (only premium until then), you have to steal blinds and pots from the very first beginning on an MTT FT, or someoneelse will do. The winner is the one with the most chips.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also when I get to the final table and then I occupy 3-4-5-6 places I'm upset that I did not take 1 place, but this game and cards can come the best to the other player, the main thing is not lost in the game and wait for a good card and try to win, Good luck to you, to get more often to the final tables!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If getting to the final table feels like losing to you then you better not play tournament poker because you will end up frustrated in 99% of the time....

Sure... if your aces get cracked and you bust instead of significantly increasing the amount that you have already won for sure feels horrible... But the final finish should quickly make you get over it and celebrate your win instead...

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are professional in your aspirations, of course you are frustrated with the number in the table. However, if you show "+ profit", for the same reason you should not care. You did all that was necessary, but this time you fell less than you expected.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The feeling of arriving at a final table and not winning depends a lot on the awards.

I was already sad with a second place and very happy with a fourth place, different contexts.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lose at the final table bores you ?, I get upset when I get to the final table and I'm in 2nd place, it's a feeling of great defeat, therefore, get so far and lose emuito difficult.
I think you should not be upset about losing in a TF because it's already very difficult to get into a TF.
I'm hoping that in the next TF you will win.

Obs, concentrate a lot and play safe.

B

brianj404

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final table is greatness be happy. I came in 3rd on a final table and was happier as i got $300 instead of a ticket into the next tournament. which would have meant doing it all again. lol

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the correct phrase is: It pisses me off!!

Knocked out in 11th last night out of 325.....

Tripled my buy-in, but shit I was close.