Looking for some Feedback

G

Gaacker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online for about 3 months. In the last month I have been playing the freerolls and .10c tourny's on FTP and PS. I think I have been doing pretty good, have about ~2$ on each site built up.

My problem (or preceived problem) is the "in the money funk" as i have started calling it. I am a tight player, but aggressive in the proper(i think) situations. The problem i have is that when I am about to make the money or am in the money (near the bottom..lol) it seems like the cards go on vacation. I know its the game, the computer dealer is NOT out to get me, and that they havent rigged the flop/river to bust only me.

It just seems like I stop getting even remotely playable hands. Invariably if i get an A, my kicker is a 2 or 3. If I get a pck pair, its 4's or 5's and all other players are the hand.

So my question....when any of you get to that threshhold point, how do you balance your patience with you aggression. Any tips on when to play the suited 4,5 or 9,10? I know theres no secret bullet tip to guarantee winning, but just want to hear some thoughts.....

thanks....

J

jame7231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what you mean - everyone has those games every now and again - we cant win every tourney....