Chips
I've been off for as long as a year.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was your longest break from poker?? Mine was 5 years. from a year after my marriage until about a year ago and just started playing daily again in the last few months

6 years because I developed a gambling addiction at 15 and now I have learned how to control my addiction and limit my losses. I am doing pretty well in cash games now after finding how to control the addiction.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
First 20 years of my life was probably the biggest break from poker :rolleyes:

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my life, I play all the time, I only get distracted by eating and sleeping, I play and I will play while there is an opportunity and time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for 9 years. For all this time, I had one break, which lasted 3 months. This was due to my move to another city. In addition, I make a break for several days every month.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took a break of about 2 years while building a bankroll big enough to start playing $1/2, because I got into this strange situation where I was much better than my opponents at poker and it became very frustrating to play against them, while I didn't have a bankroll big enough to go up in stakes. So I took a break playing high stakes play money games and continuing to study, and then once I had a few thousand in the bankroll I started grinding $1/2 games and making quite a decent amount of money.