Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be honest, in my case, poker will remain just a dream, I think. Too much responsibility to loved ones, to whom I cannot say wait a couple of years until I start showing at least some progress / earnings.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
The dream is ) To achieve success in this field
lacks perseverance, discipline, analytical skills and the ability to control their emotions:ROFLMAO:

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it is still a distant dream that will only come true if the profit is greater than my monthly income from my current job.

facing all the discipline that a professional must have is very tiring but I would be willing if that were the case.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think that switching from a safe outcome to a high variance one like poker is very dangerous....yes i would love it but i think its a dangerous gamble litteraly.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am sure there are many with similar dreams, good luck

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have the goal to be a professional poker player. I do love the game too, but just for a hobby. I wish one day you achieve your dream :)

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I know a lot of people who only make money playing poker)))

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, I have the same dream and despite some good results, I've been going through some difficulties this last year!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think many of would love to have the opportunity to, but I would not. My poker dream is to just win a Live one. Actually my dream is a wsop circuit ring.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I have the same dream as you. A few years ago, I had a desire to become a professional poker player. I would like to travel and play in different countries, make new friends, take part in EPT and WPT tournaments. But now, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to do this. I keep this dream always in my head. I have unfinished business, as soon as I finish them, I will definitely try to become a professional poker player. It all starts with a dream that eventually becomes a goal.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My dream is to one day make a living from poker, but does anyone have that dream?
I look at things and life in general critically, and therefore I understand that I will not be able to become a professional player. But maybe one day I'll get lucky and win a decent amount of money. I hope that day will come.

U

Ultra21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
My dream is to one day make a living from poker, but does anyone have that dream?
I do, but it's difficult. Professional poker is nothing like a normal 9-to-5 job, but I'm slowly working my game back up. My question for you is why do you have this dream? What's your motivation and reason to go pro?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My dream is for the war to end, for Elon Musk to take all russians to another planet and preferably to another galaxy.

jaoDuraes

jaoDuraes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I also have this dream, but winning a live game would be great for me

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earning a lot of money and living comfortably playing poker is probably the dream of every poker player, but unfortunately in most cases the dream remains only a dream.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I like the game process itself, poker is fascinating and the final tables are even more magical

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My dream is for the war to end, for Elon Musk to take all russians to another planet and preferably to another galaxy.
I agree, but only the Russians who support the criminal invasion. Not all.

I understand how difficult it must be to not see them all the same right now, but I have a Russian friend who is against war and I am sure he is not the only one.

Slava Ukraine.

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was mine, today, I see that my life is already won (not in the financial sense) but in the freedom to play, have fun, and not make "winning" an obligation.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eu faço, mas é difícil. O pôquer profissional não é nada como um trabalho normal das 9h às 17h, mas estou lentamente recuperando meu jogo. Minha pergunta para você é por que você tem esse sonho? Qual é a sua motivação e razão para se tornar profissional?
It's a love-hate relationship, more love kkkk Since the first time I started learning poker I saw an opportunity to earn money in something that gave me pleasure! It's true that nowadays it doesn't give me so much pleasure, but it keeps motivating me!

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I don't think I heard anyone saying it better

Organize a Home Poker Game