Listen to this cheater...

Chatmaster

Chatmaster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When a couple of my friends and I go play there is a couple of rules. 1st rule is when shuffling and dealing the cards, the cards are not allowed to leave the table.

This makes it intresting in the beginning there after you get used to it.

However we take our poker up seriously and if you are caught cheating,... RUN RUN very fast:creep: . That is unexceptable!!!

R

ryan814

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a great way to confront him without embaressing him....kind of your

P

PkrDoll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you spot cheaters at online poker tables? Sometimes I suspect bot activity, but can't prove it. Am I paranoid or what? :questionm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing worse than a thief in my opinion, and a cheater is a thief. I for sure would never play with him again. Glad you atleast won. Sad, some of the people we stumble across . Sad, indeed it is whether it be friends, family or other, it's just sad.

Failure is not falling down, failure is staying down.
Growth requires change, change does not require growth.

Last edited:
J

justindudney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheaters

i believe a cheater is just someone who doesnt think they can win, i wouldnt recommend cheating, because ive seen alot of cheaters get some asses whooped in my day.

C

CWright

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Should have called him on it and then kicked the shit out of him. Who wants to be friends with someone who would stoop to cheating his "Friends"?

max_barry

max_barry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should just tell him to get lost and stick it. But if he really is a good friend then just confront him, he will probably realise he was a fool and just say he was sorry and that will be that. if he is a true friend then he will admit he was wrong and all will be ok....

G

gunit5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you shouldnt of told him that u knew he was cheating thne next time u played with him play for a good amount of money and then catch him cheating somehow then take his money for cheating

L

LIONofZION

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am no advocate of violence but it seems there is only one way to discourage that kind of poker abuse.if he likes the taste of victory that much why not feed him the cards for dessert.:bawling:

N

nfpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that guys prolly a douche

what kind of a friend would cheat his own friends? not a friend of mine, thats for sure. i would pull a Rounders on him and kick his ass and throw him out. hes prolly cool other than this time, but he sounds like a douche. sorry if its offensive, but that stuff pisses me off and disrespects the game.

R

redneckrus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheater

If he is a friend i would talk to him. A second time would be bye-bye. Cheaters don't belong.

T

trombley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i honestly dont understand how you can still consider him your friend... i usually dont think of a friend stealing my money by cheating... thats just my opinion

E

engblachford

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what kind of friend cheats? he's no friend. anyhow cheaters never win. i quess i don't know for sure but i only play poker with people i know or at tourny's were it's impossible to cheat, and if they do at our game, i would hate to be them