Like p0rn for online poker players

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice that the jackpot gets paid at the table. So if the players actually stay sat at the table, they get a unique opportunity to play 40000bb deep... :)

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice that the jackpot gets paid at the table. So if the players actually stay sat at the table, they get a unique opportunity to play 40000bb deep... :)

Lmao imagine the all-ins with AA against KK

Last edited:
T

The Ramblin RiverCat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey don't feel too sorry for him...

I have little doubt his table-mates shipped the absentee a little something for his contribution to the bad beat. I would have sent him at LEAST 5 bucks!

The Ramblin RiverCat

Last edited by a moderator:
manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow I would go crazy if I won 1/4 of that! I would throw parties every day lol, I cant imagine how did the guy reacted after winning that.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime i see one of these Bad Beat jackpots it makes me sad knowing i will never get a chance to win one because i don't play ring games much and when i do my stakes are only .05 / .10 so no chance, i also know if i did go up to the min stakes to have a chance i would be broke long before i could win the jackpot,lol

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WoW, I can't even imagine what I would do if I were the guy sitting out. Coming back to the table and the guy to my right has over 200K and a guy few seats to my left has over 400K and everyone else has just over 4K. I know I would be very angry for sitting out, but it must me nice winning 400K for losing. :D

wait, WHAT? That's my carbon account name. Son of a freaking bitch I missed 4k????!?!?!

It wasn't 4k. Add another zero.