amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone, I'll be answering your curiosities about my life as a poker player, send me...

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did you started? And how much money you make now? 🤔🤔

Andres AT

Andres AT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Hello everyone, I'll be answering your curiosities about my life as a poker player, send me...
What is the previous work or routine before sitting down to play for several hours to keep calm and serenity during all that time

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many games do you play daily and monthly? How many online games and how many live?

Do you play MTT, SNG or Cash and do you play only NL Holdem?

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I should have just written a little bit about myself and my poker career. Let's start with this one. What is your winning schedule and how much do you play?

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How did you started? And how much money you make now? 🤔🤔
At the invitation of a friend to work as a dealer at his club, then I ended up falling in love and 3 years later I ended up joining a team where I really started to study the game and really evolve, currently I'm doing 5k on average

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many games do you play daily and monthly? How many online games and how many live?

Do you play MTT, SNG or Cash and do you play only NL Holdem?
between 25 to 30 daily, 500 to 600 games per month online, currently I'm playing very little live about 2 times a month sometimes not twice, mtt, yes just holdem

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I should have just written a little bit about myself and my poker career. Let's start with this one. What is your winning schedule and how much do you play?
Study routine reviews monthly looking for leaks in my game and always looking to evolve, I currently play abi 10