Level up!

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The frustration of not being able to level up is getting to me. Every hand I have seems to crumble on the river when the a real bankroll jump is at stake. I play free roll to $11 tournaments depending on my roll. Always playing with house money. I can’t get over the $150 mark. While I lose the $150 i’ll Have several AA type hands that always lose to desperate 63o. Dominate and lose higher pocket pair lose to two pair or trips. 88% turn it river black. Hopefully i’m Saving my winners for a good long streak, but it better start soon. Right now just frustrated and wonder why I play because it seems to want to slowly lead me to a heart attack and now a pile of winnings.

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you are playing freeroll, you have not lost your money. This doesn't sound too bad.
Keep a positive attitude, move on, and learn from time to time, and you will have a successful day.
Of mutual encouragement

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

Poker is not about raising or lowering it, as long as you know the science of the game I consider that it is enough, what makes the difference between a winner or a losing player are the decisions that are made when betting, and the type of tournament you play.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The frustration of not being able to level up is getting to me. Every hand I have seems to crumble on the river when the a real bankroll jump is at stake. I play free roll to $11 tournaments depending on my roll. Always playing with house money. I can’t get over the $150 mark. While I lose the $150 i’ll Have several AA type hands that always lose to desperate 63o. Dominate and lose higher pocket pair lose to two pair or trips. 88% turn it river black. Hopefully i’m Saving my winners for a good long streak, but it better start soon. Right now just frustrated and wonder why I play because it seems to want to slowly lead me to a heart attack and now a pile of winnings.
Why are you playing in $11 tournaments with only a $150 bankroll? To cover the variance for $11 games you should have at least a $600 stake, preferably $1200 or more. It might take longer to build your stake but at least it gets built. Sounds like your problem might be money management.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you won this money from freeroll games, you should not be so upset, you are on the right track, you gain the experience of playing online with money that is not yours.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I still can't get over 150, but when I realized how badly I played, because of the stress, the truth is that I slowed down and I'm doing just fine, you win little by little, but you win.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Patience patience patience.....and with tha you need luck......i know sometimes is fruatrated to loose all on the river vut its part of game....