Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When entering a large MTT, in buying a piece of other skilled players you are insulating yourself against the possibility of busting without cashing and leaving with nothing.

If you are a good player and your friend is also a good player, it is very common to swap 10% because if either of you take it down, you both do well (profit).

This is a common reason people 'swap' but based on the principle, I'm sure you can see why sometimes it can make sense to buy/sell percentages.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can talk about the shares in the game in the case of playing at high stakes. But as long as I don't play at high stakes and it doesn't matter to me at the moment.
At the limits below, I think my own money should be enough. Since in the case of the sale of a share, the income for investors will not be large, in the case of a positive game for the player.
But of course there are exceptions, but which still confirm the rule.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think i would like to have the pressure of playing with someone else's money. No pressure if i use my own, plus if i get lucky enough to win, its all mine!