Let's heed the advice of MLK Jr

joshyb20

joshyb20

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and do some good ol' fashioned boycotting. I say, any site that decides they don't want our business, i.e. party poker etc. we don't want their product either. So if/when we get this entire situation sorted out, I will NOT ever play at Party. I will NOT ever play with Pacific. If they bail on us, I will NOT ever play at Titan, etc. However, those that stick with us, such as FT, will get my business exclusively. They stick with us, we stick with them. And that's how I say it should be done. None of this "we messed up, and we want you back now" crap will fly with me, and hopefully won't with you either. I never liked Party to begin with. I've always found Full Tilt and Titan to be superior, hence why I have done the majority of my business with those two. I will be upset if Titan pulls out, but if they do, it is their loss, not ours. There will be others that are loyal to us American consumers, and I will remain loyal to them.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sounds good to me. I'm on board.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Count me in. I've said it already, and happy to say it again. Any site that turns its back on the US now can go f**k itself later when they come back with their hands out. My deposits go to those that stick with us.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing at Party a long time ago. Can I join in anyway? Not even the free $25 bonus they offered me a week ago could entice me back! :eek: