Least favorite poker pro

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Humberto, hands down. X22, Eskimo Clark and Vaessa Rousso rate honorable mention.

XXIII

XXIII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Rousso ... I don't get how she is a pro. Of the 10 times I have seen her play the only time she won she was getting all the cards. Or hitting 2 outters.

Also she thinks she is hot but she really isn't. Of course she looks better with sunglasses on then off.

R

RazzleDazzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find Phil Ivey to be really annoying.

He has moments where he is really arrogant and its annoying (i dont like Helmuth for the same reason)

I also find the why Ivey stares at people to be annoying and silly- he always has on such a confused looking face, i guess thats its pokerface, and I guess its a clever strategy and a good idea for a poker face, but you know he's not confused, especially when he has a killer hand.

I know if I ever played him face to face, I would be making that same face back at him to see what he thinks LOL

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find Phil Ivey to be really annoying.

The guy barely ever speaks at the table..how can you find him annoying...

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Rousso ... I don't get how she is a pro. Of the 10 times I have seen her play the only time she won she was getting all the cards. Or hitting 2 outters.

Also she thinks she is hot but she really isn't. Of course she looks better with sunglasses on then off.
Agreed, that trick is such lamesauce.

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually enjoy Humberto's antics, call me crazy (which I am sure someone will) To me, he is just having some fun out there and whenever he loses, he graciously accepts it.

Hellmuth is probably my least favorite. The guy is just a major d*****bag who can't accept defeat even when he deserves it.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Theo Tran is a newer player that I find annoying.

He is a very good player, young, very good, and I am honestly jealous of his success at such a young age. Not to mention the fact that he went to my college, PITT!

However, he is so cocky and so emotional. There is a way to win with some humility and a way to act humble while winning and losing. No need to say everyone sucks, even if they are in fact TERRIBLE...

YouTube - Theo Tran

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*Disclaimer - I obviously watch far too much poker*

Shieky comes off as an ass. Humberto needs to get a new act - occasionally I'll still get a laugh out of it, but it's getting very old. Hellmuth has his moments (loved the "Honey I insured the hand!" routine at last year's wsop) but is an ass the rest of the time.

I find Bob Stupak intensely irritating for some reason. Jean-Robert Bellande is a clown, obv. David Singer annoys me just because nits annoy me. Billy The Croc's hat and t-shirts insta-tilt me - sure he's a nice guy and all but sheesh, the costume! Didn't really like Paul Philips either, but he's stopped playing. Oh, and David Sklansky. Creeeeeeeeeepy.

Biggest ass award probably has to go to Devilfish though - WTF is with him dressing like a 20-something and singing out of key all the time these days!!!!! And the winking - my gawd, the winking!

Notable absentees: Jamie Gold - I actually don't mind him. He's not the greatest player in the world, but I don't think he's ever claimed to be either. And Hevad Kahn I don't mind either - yes, his antics were silly in 2007, but he knew when to turn it off (the final table) and by all accounts he was pretty well behaved this year too.

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol it was hilarious on PAD when Tilly checked down her (I think nut) full house on the river because she thought the other guy had quads! Phil Ivey's face was brilliant.

God I remember that. I lost all respect for her that night. (not that I had much to begin with, but she does have more bracelets than I do)

It was Phil Laak that they showed afterward, which made it even more amusing.

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I HATE THE SHARKS!! Hevad bugs me with his retarded dances, glad the wsop had a new rule about jackass celebrations (at least thats what I read) so hopefully I won't have to see that again. And for some reason, maybe it's just his demeanor, Dwan bugs me...even though I think he is a great player.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are actually quite a few "pro's" who are pretty obnoxious. I personally believe that Humberto has BSE or some other mental deficiency, Laak and Tilly deserve each other as both need camera time, and Phill will prolly get a few votes because of his rants along with Mike. There is however one player who I percieve to be particularly nasty, and when I say nasty, I mean NASTY, Sheik Shakhan or sumthin like that, dude needs a fat lip or a well placed knee in the grion area.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally believe that Humberto has BSE or some other mental deficiency

Dunno if I buy that as an explanation for this behaviour - apparently Humberto only started the chark-chark routine when televised poker started getting popular.

Have a look at his first appearance on the WPT (Season 2 at the celebrity invitational, from memory). There's none of the acting up and chark nonsense he's famous for now.

martygokona

martygokona

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leibert. I just can't stand her...although she is hot...

lol.. you are one funny man. Don't like her either.

Notable absentees: Jamie Gold - I actually don't mind him. He's not the greatest player in the world, but I don't think he's ever claimed to be either. And Hevad Kahn I don't mind either - yes, his antics were silly in 2007, but he knew when to turn it off (the final table) and by all accounts he was pretty well behaved this year too.

I agree about Jamie Gold.. He always says that he's not the best. He's just trying to be. But, Khan.. forget about it. Once you jump around, scream and act like a monkey in front of millions, you just can't ever regain your dignity.

JupeZ

JupeZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G when hes huge chip leader. But its quite entertaining to watch his play too. This is the annoyest for me so... actually i like em all lol.

Hynes1986

Hynes1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Devilfish (staring at the camera's and "the winking..my god the winking") + did anybody see the way he was treating that dealer in the premiere league (getting mad at her for dealing him bad cards???) wat an azzface. Jamie Gold(poindexter), JR Bellande(arrogant knit), Vickey coren(annoying+overrated), Phil Gordon (because he knocks on my boy Daniel N), Chris MoneyMaker (he must be broke by now), Men the Master (very good but a complete A Hole), Dario Mineri (What's with the scarf?? ), And whoever wins the ME in November and is immediately signed by pokerstars....

P

PokerVector

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helmuth is definitely my least favorite. I read one of his books after a recommendation by a friend and, man is he friggin full of himself. That fact was the only thing I learned from that book. The Shiek would have to be up there as well; I hate arrogance.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the male species would be Jamie Gold and for the female would be Clonie Gowan the women has done nothing to impress me ever! :(

allndave

allndave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i liked Humberto untill he got that stupid shark and started putting on an act for tv. but now i have to agree he is very annoying

TrashmanAce

TrashmanAce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phill Helmuth. Just looking at his cryn azz makes me want to kick him in the nuts. If he has any.:eek:

M

MFaith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Helmuth also. But that arrogance dissipated pretty quickly at the WSOP 2007 Main Event last year.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to say sheiky. Just pisses me off for some reason.

I love watching Hellmuth and Matusow (especially together) because they are good to point and laugh at :)

Jamie Gold is ok, not my fav but definitely not my least either.