leaks and streangths

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online for a about 6months now,live games longer.
In live games i usally make a profit(not strange since i just play friendly 20 dollar games).
And after lossing my 50 dollar deposit on fultilt fast i depositid again 50 dollars and really bucklet down and tryt to improve my game and it seems to have worked im not a lossing player any more my bankroll is rocking betwen 35-75 dollars. So i whould say i was a stable player not wining online bout not lossing, so now im trying to make the leap from stable player to a profit player so i tryt to find my streanghts and weaknessis and any addvice whould really be great.

I play sng and mtt mostly bout rarly cash games.

so here goes i play mostly Semi-loose aggresive preflop-Aggresive postflop.
Latly i have tryt to play the rock style to help my tighten up my game bout i stil find my self playing suited conectors and marginal hands when prised in.

My streanghts as a player seems to be heads up if i get heads up i probly win 70% of the time,semi bluffing/bluffing i win a lot of pots by semi bluffing/blufffing and i dont seem to get playt back at much when i bluff.

My biggest weaknessis are underplaying monsters i seem to be so desprate for action when i hit monster hands that i let the vilans in a lot cheaper then when im playing smaller hands, and they catch up.
My other big weakness is busting out on the bubble in the big gurantes it seems that every time the bubble comes up i start to get blinded out and im forced to move all in on a weak hand and going out 3 spots from the money

Any addvice is whould be appreciate.

p.s sorry about they spelling my english isint they best

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pick one form of poker and learn the f*** out of it. IMO you should do SNGs as MTTs are extremly high varience and you dont play many Cash Games.

Find every pice of info on the net you can about SNGs and read and learn and apply. Chcuk wrote an exxcellent one in the Goldne Archieves on beating turbo SNGs.

Oh and stick to good BR management.