Last time you hit a straight flush?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
straight flush didn't even pay attention. royal flush caught 16 times like.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't count, but the most recent Straight Flush I had was probably about a month ago. I also had 2 or 3 Royal Flushes before; it is cool when you get a very strong hand like that, but I don't keep track of how often (or rare) they come up.

I feel like it is one of those things where you'll encounter them more simply by playing poker more - it is all statistical :D

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, it was more recent that a person hit against me. :D

I hit about 0.5year ago.

But I hit quads days ago tho and did make max value about it. :)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, it's always nice to make the strongest hand in a given hand and you get raised. However, I think you shouldn't have raised allin because your opponent might have folded and not paid your hand. Straight flushes very rarely come, and it's nice that this is your hand and not your opponent's.
I wish you more of these hands and more tournament wins.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Paradoxical as it may seem, I collected the straight flush much less often than the Royal flash !!! For six years of playing the combination "Royal flash" I have collected more than ten times and straight flush about five times !!!

Last edited:
VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
straight flush

I have achieved the straight flush only three times, and twice in the same tournament, it was a zoom mode with a three-player table, I had JQ and the rest came on the flop, and the second chance was that I had K10 and The rest came up to the river, at a table of nine it is more complicated due to the number of players, however: I had A10 and everything came on the flop to complete JQK of the same color. :)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a long time and if I have a draw for one I never bet because I want to have a chance at making one and I do not want all my opponents folding and not giving me the chance. Unfortunately I had to fold a draw for one recently when someone went all in and I am pretty sure I only had the one out. I think I have made 2 royals in my life, 3 at the most.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the last time I made a straight, it is easier to make than a flush

C

czibak75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's wonderful when I have a line and my suit and especially if the opponent has an ace it definitely gives color and it's such a hormone of happiness in poker that it's a divine feeling but it's unfortunately rare for me too 5x it was very good

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Yesterday in pokerstars tournament, But i didn't call him i fold in the turn :smile: in the river i hit a straight flush so i think it doesn't count right :angel:

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yesterday.

I had QJs (clubs). Flop K 10 (clubs) and other card.

I'm praying for an A (clubs) on turn or river.

Then, a 9 (clubs) appeared (turn).

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
last time i hit a straight flush was 2 summers ago

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last one I touched was in a spin and go 5 days ago, it hurts that I couldn't get many chips with that hand

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dunno

Honestly honestly can't remember ever hitting one! Not a big loosey-goosey suited connectors type player so maybe that's why??

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot even remember the time when I've made a straight flush, not this year, haha)

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it was a week ago, but i loss a little bit.

Full Flush Poker