last post

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wont post anywhere that threads get locked becuase moderators dont agree with whats been put there.
with hundreds of rooms id be surprised if this site doesnt get add revenue from the prima or microgaming (if you want to use that name) and thats why you have barred the thread. Presumabley under pressure from prima or microgaming, or your contract with them states you cant have negative information one or the two.
the fact you wont even allow debate proves this... you wont even allow debate regarding your comeback to the thread. (obsurd!- and youv clearley been told to stop the thread)

O... and you quibble about the name... prima doesnt run any poker room directley they licence the stuff out to people who run the rooms.

microgaming also does not run any rooms.

neither are poker rooms. both are middle men to alienate the player from the provider. both are the same provider at the end of the day, and most likley the ssame people.

ladbrooks isnt part of the network no, but the last time i checked it still led to a lot of the rooms used by players on the prima network.... or at least looked the same and felt the same. (IE- the same, but a little different so when prima collapses they can fall back on another layer of rooms and protect the parent company.)
bye
:hello:

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very easy to complain about anything without proof. You allege a lot of shady stuff yet where is concrete evidence of foul play or shady deals? Many of our members, myself included, regularly play at Prima sites with no problems at all. Sorry you took offense but I agree with locking that thread as it didn't serve any purpose at all...

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Topp, that certainly wasn't the only thread to have ever been locked - I imagine if you haven't got much power in the real world, "locking" a thread probably gives you a buzz. I for one would miss you - you may be mad as a hatter, but you at least made an effort!

You were going round and round in circles though, and what Dave said is right - it was all conjecture without one shread of proof (and a lot of this information was simply incorrect). Still doesn't justify cutting off chat thread though (that is the whole point of site after all).

Just let this one go (please!), and give site another week.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really should just admit what we all know - you've played at Prima for a bit, taken a few bad beats, lost some money and are now just looking to bad mouth them to anyone who will listen. ;)

In my opinion the thread should have been locked even earlier than it was, not because of a fear of any Prima rep reading it (I'm sure they have better things to do than browse poker forums anyway), but because you were just rambling around in circles and conveniently ignoring everyone who made good points which contributed to disproving your 'theory' by posting more random whines ("You've disproved my 'facts' about the relationship between Prima sites? Well I'll whine about multiple accounts instead!"). There was no real conversation, just whining and counter-whining and a bit of giggling in between. As Dook said, the thread was going nowhere.

gordo30

gordo30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alot of hot air m8,none of what you said had any substance nor proof and i guess you just like conspiracy theories.Although the thred did get pretty funny for a while it became tiresome.

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never lost any money to them although you who play tehre before it folds will loose a lot.
i have never taken no bad beats at poker, and have never lost anything i havnt won backwithin the same year.

the whole prima company isdodgey and the fact the operate without regulation proves this.

+ there are are numerous other angles in which prima does not even compair with other rooms. (spam advertising being one issue)

the failure to allow debate regarding this or any issue (weather fact fiction or other) is not your choice!.

the fact this site allows it to be your choice means it is not worthey of my time. Nor anyone elses. I mean ****ing hell. You dont have the right to tell anyone what to say.

i shall find a better site to discuss the issues that matter to online poker players today...

your blatentley on the take and this is why there is no discussion allowed. I shall be adding your site and the poor quality discussion to various poker sites il be working on as 'the forum that decides what your allowed to say'

to say that i moved onto anotehr issue when one was challenged is fair enough... im allowed. There are so many faults with prima that one alone isnt going to work.

But at the end of the day il leave you too it...
the fact the mods play on an uncertified unregulated site (or so they claim) and then close this thread suggests vested interests. Experianced winning poker players do not play on unregulated sites... they manage unregulated sites.

il leave you lot to your talking about things your allowed to talk about and you can go back to the tame topics of yeateryear.

nateofdeath

nateofdeath

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, mods on the take, conspiracy thories, censorship.... did i miss something?

-n

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May I recommend the Tinfoil Hat Forum as a good place to start looking for discussion more suited to yourself?

topp44 said:
i have never taken no bad beats at poker

loooooool

topp44 said:
the fact this site allows it to be your choice means it is not worthey of my time. Nor anyone elses. I mean ****ing hell. You dont have the right to tell anyone what to say.

This is the internet. "Free speech" rules don't apply.

topp44 said:
i shall find a better site to discuss the issues that matter to online poker players today...

Go post what you've posted here on any poker forum worth it's salt and you'll still be ridiculed, I guarantee it. And as for "the issues that matter to online players today", hah! It should be blindingly obvious to you that the vast majority of poker players don't even see this as an issue, as your topic was certainly the first I've seen on the issue, and to suggest you've just magically spotted these things before anyone else is ridiculous.

topp44 said:
your blatentley on the take and this is why there is no discussion allowed.

No, you're blatantly a conspiracy-fuelled drone who obviously has some vendetta against Prima and that is why there is no discussion allowed. ;)

topp44 said:
Experianced winning poker players do not play on unregulated sites... they manage unregulated sites.

Quite a lot of big online names play on Prima actually. See? You're doing it again - random bad mouthing that is nonsense presented as undeniable fact.

This thread really needs locking too before it gets even worse than the first one.

Edit: In conclusion...

tinfoilhat.jpg

Last edited:
Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
topp44 said:
the whole prima company isdodgey and the fact the operate without regulation proves this.

+ there are are numerous other angles in which prima does not even compair with other rooms. (spam advertising being one issue)

the failure to allow debate regarding this or any issue (weather fact fiction or other) is not your choice!.

to say that i moved onto anotehr issue when one was challenged is fair enough... im allowed. There are so many faults with prima that one alone isnt going to work.

But at the end of the day il leave you too it...
the fact the mods play on an uncertified unregulated site (or so they claim) and then close this thread suggests vested interests. Experianced winning poker players do not play on unregulated sites... they manage unregulated sites.

il leave you lot to your talking about things your allowed to talk about and you can go back to the tame topics of yeateryear.
You have got to be the dumbest person on the planet. I can't believe after all these people tryed to explain this to you, you still spout back this crock of shit.

Everyone else is being nice, but I can't. Your ramblings are retarded and you clearly don't read all the responses that you receive. We are all a little dumber for reading your threads and taking time to respond. If you want to go to another forum then go, just make sure to drop back in and tell us how many minuets you last there.

Good riddens to bad rubbish!!!!

I'm on Topp of it.
Topp44 for president.
And that's the last post I will make about that subject.

P.S. When you find somewhere else to ramble say hi to ADAMtheEXPERT for all of us here at Cardschat.com.

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only conspiracy on Prima is that it's filled with donkalicious calling stations who love nothing more but to see EVERY flop, turn and river, chasing their runner-runner-runner straight, flush!

BTW topp--I thought that was your last post???

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has he gone? Man, he was getting close! I really thought he was going to rumble us - how did he know we run Prima? (maybe he just hit lucky). Sooner or later though someone with a bit more brains is going to peace it all together.

Thanks everyone for your efforts in throwing him off the scent - you will get a little "bonus" in your account!

Thread closed.

bigjace

bigjace

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do these knobheads appear from?Is there a care in the community site with links to this site?
Topp44 you are a twat,now frig off to another forum where i'll more than likely read the same crap you've posted here and you'll probaly get the same responses.

gordo30

gordo30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought maybe he was working for prima trying to see if anybody had worked out their sordid little plan to take over the world.

damn he,s got me thinking his way SHOOT ME SOMEBODY!!!

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont mind being ridiculed. i mind being stopped talking about things becuase it doesnt suit the sites best interests. if every site acted in this way there would be no negative discussions regarding any site, or the pit falls of online gaming becuase noone would be allowed to talk about it.

perhaps thats how you all ended up playing on prima in the first place? and why there are so many poor rooms on there. (yet you all champion it).. not becuase you like it, simpley becuase you dont like the person who is going against it.
blatent facts regarding sensative issues such as this are often difficult to obtain and would be unwise to disclose (think about it). and often filling in the gaps is all we have to notice something is actually wrong.
and something is wrong with prima...

40 rooms. only a few thousand seated players.

thats inuf to signify something is wrong in my book. - the lack of negaitive threads on any discussions only serves to further my curiosity into this strange beast called prima.

(o, and iv been playing there on and off since the first room on prima opened and i was playing on the your poker network for years before that used exactley the same business model as the prima network and recentley closed it doors.

(but we wouldnt want to talk about this would we?

prima has always been flawwed from day one, has been slow, laggy, unrelaiable with payments for the first 2 years of operation. only since they segmented and divided to the Nth degree have they been able to offer any relability.

i shall be starting a more respectable thread, and curbing certain aspects of the debate to fit a more legaly binding argument against prima.

i shall post the link on the end of here later today, and if anyone wants to coment on these threads please feel free.

O... i never deposited on prima (but i know people who did)
and i never had a bad beat, i lost to four of a kind and it was the most interesting hand i played.

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Longest last post I've ever seen, if this wasn't so funny I'd can this one as well.

And just to set the record straight, none of the "officials" on this site have any interests at all in any Prima poker site. We have standard affiliate agreements with some but nothing special. If you'd care to post anything other than nonsensical unsubstantiated babble please feel free to do so...

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
topp44 said:
i wont post anywhere that threads get locked becuase moderators dont agree with whats been put there.

bye
:hello:

:hello: Bye Topp.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Topp44 said:
i dont mind being ridiculed. i mind being stopped talking about things becuase it doesnt suit the sites best interests. if every site acted in this way there would be no negative discussions regarding any site, or the pit falls of online gaming becuase noone would be allowed to talk about it.
Once again you have surfaced to beat a dead horse. It is dead and you are with out a doubt a moron. Cut it loose for the love of whatever smurf it is that you worship.

Topp44 said:
perhaps thats how you all ended up playing on prima in the first place? and why there are so many poor rooms on there. (yet you all champion it).. not becuase you like it, simpley becuase you dont like the person who is going against it.
I for one don't play on prima that often and did not have a problem with you until I realized that you are either a drunken idiot or 49 cards short of a full deck.(You feel free to decide.)
Topp44 said:
blatent facts regarding sensative issues such as this are often difficult to obtain and would be unwise to disclose (think about it). and often filling in the gaps is all we have to notice something is actually wrong.
and something is wrong with prima...
Once again, where is this hidden proof you speak of? Can you actually answer a real question without spouting out the same tired ass shit over and over and over and over again? Do you see a pattern forming here?

Topp44 said:
thats inuf to signify something is wrong in my book. - the lack of negaitive threads on any discussions only serves to further my curiosity into this strange beast called prima.
We have plenty of negative threads around here. BetZip is a scam is a good one to bring up. Nobody is coming back with the same 5 paragraphs over and over and over again. Do you see another pattern here?

Topp44 said:
(o, and iv been playing there on and off since the first room on prima opened and i was playing on the your poker network for years before that used exactley the same business model as the prima network and recentley closed it doors.

(but we wouldnt want to talk about this would we?
Excuse my mouth,but What The **** Are You Talking About?

Topp44 said:
prima has always been flawwed from day one, has been slow, laggy, unrelaiable with payments for the first 2 years of operation. only since they segmented and divided to the Nth degree have they been able to offer any relability.
As I have pointed out 2 (count them) 2 other times in this gaggle of conspiracy shit. I agree with you here. I have horrible connections with all the Prima sites.

Topp44 said:
i shall be starting a more respectable thread, and curbing certain aspects of the debate to fit a more legaly binding argument against prima.

i shall post the link on the end of here later today, and if anyone wants to coment on these threads please feel free.
Please don't!!!!!!!
If you do I will PM every mod in the system asking to just get rid of your dumb ass ASAP.
If we put it to a vote the door would not have time to hit you on the way out.

Topp44 said:
O... i never deposited on prima (but i know people who did)
and i never had a bad beat, i lost to four of a kind and it was the most interesting hand i played.
Stuff like this will always carry your memory. If it is not in some one's signature I will be sure to start The Hall of The Dumbest and Funniest Things I've Ever Heard.

That's going to be my last post about that.
I will start the same lame ass stuff in another thread later.
I'm on Topp of it.
Get a clue.

Lord have mercy, you know it's bad when it took longer for my spell checker to go through the garbage than it did to hang the stars and moon.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're getting a kick out of this aren't you Dennis! How did you do the multiple quotes in one post? - I can never get that to work.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
You're getting a kick out of this aren't you Dennis! How did you do the multiple quotes in one post? - I can never get that to work.
I havn't had this much fun in years. As for the quote thing you just retype the quote things around each section. Man I'll bet I could have fun now that I figured this out. Let's see.
Topp44 said:
I am a retard and am not sure if I deserve to breath this conspirasy controled air.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice touch "deliberately" misspelling 2 of the words in his quote too ;)

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<link to post on other site that will lead to a fast ban - removed>

i shall be following the same lines along this one... but rahter than attacking initially il see if people like it first.

have fun in your censord bubble where you cant concider what goes on beyond the reality you have been shown.

use your brains and look deeper into the setup of the whole prima network and then feel free to contact me at the above thread when someone unlocks your brains.

#O.. one answer to above (someone)... i played on prima when it was beta around the same time as the the smaller your poker network went live- which i already mentioned had the same structure of 10 rooms same servers. around 98 97 or 99 something like that.

bye now.

sorry about the bubble and the silver linings,.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to hell, Piss off, Buh bye, and Stay at the other forum you Absolutly ignorant Bastard.

P.S. Merry Christmas.

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
Damn I better re-install the multi quote system :)

F

Fedfan691

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Peace out, don't let the door hit you.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I agree that Topp is a paranoid conspiracy monger, his ranting has some entertainment value. Most of his critisism of Prima is spurious and thoughtless but I must admit, I found the idea of using on-line poker sites to launder or hide money interesting.

As for the locking of any thread, this should only be done in extreme cases where questionable members attempt to use the thread to hijack the forum to serve their own agenda. Topps prima thread came close, but the active paticipation of many of our regular members implies that there was enough interest in the subject that it should have been allowed to continue.

This isn't the first time that a thread I found mostly harmless has been blocked, locked or even deleted entirely at the whim of a mod with what seems to me like little or no deliberation.

Dorkus Malorkus said:
Quite a lot of big online names play on Prima actually. See? You're doing it again - random bad mouthing that is nonsense presented as undeniable fact.
Don't make the same mistake Topp made. Your probably right about this, but your criticism of this statement serves no purpose unless you can back it up with at least one name.

Dorkus Malorkus said:
This thread really needs locking too before it gets even worse than the first one.
Looks like I got in just under the wire.