my last month of freerolls

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow.... what an awesome & novel idea!!! Wonder if OP (or anyone else) has ever thought of this before?? Oh.... there's a problem though.... when you 'unregister' from a Tournament that you've used a StepTicket to enter, guess what you get back... Yup.. .a StepTicket!! (they don't refund your ticket to T$'s)

Didn't know that, I was just trying to help but I guess I was totally out of line with that and sure deserved to be corrected in the most asshole way possible. There's no other way really. Everyone is glad you did.

Are you sure you didn't get lost looking for another bigger poker forum? You'd feel right at home there.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow.... what an awesome & novel idea!!! Wonder if OP (or anyone else) has ever thought of this before?? Oh.... there's a problem though.... when you 'unregister' from a Tournament that you've used a StepTicket to enter, guess what you get back... Yup.. .a StepTicket!! (they don't refund your ticket to T$'s)

Poker Orifice.
Nice and friendly responses as always...

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are those tuesday and saturday freerolls
that Exit141RTe1 mentioned ?

You need to enter the freeroll club here on CC, by posting in the freeroll club thread, under freerolls, and then you can play them.
200$ pricepool, and usually somewhere between 100 and 200 entries.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Furthermore, I won a $26 Ticket playing in a FTP 50 point freeroll. It can not be changed for dollars. I tried registering and then unregistering and FTP gave me the ticket back. So sorry your plan does not work.:eek:

D

davidjames

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long did it take to build up that kind of br from freerolls?

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hear the cc freerolls are good. but i would still play freerolls they dont hurt you unless your stressed for time. congrats on your br

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright, well done coming out of the freerolls, and whatever you wish to do, good luck.

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kinda old post but i have to give credit on the bankroll building from freerolls.i personally wouldnt give them up.i havent made a deposit in over a year from them.i took my next step playing double up games and its not a big blow if you take a hit.i play micro stakes and i keep a rule that if i double up i quit.abc poker was hard to get away from for me plus the gd players could spot it quick.gd luck on your next move in the world of poker.

M

micksitup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i always play a good mix of games as the sit and gos can fund ur mtts nightly freerolls are always good on party poker. good luck micksitup

Freeroll Passwords