Keeping Your Patience?

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when playing a tournament it usually depends on how well i am doing. If im above average it will be a lot easier compared to when im below average. Then i will allways have the feeling i need to catch up, which tends to make me lose my patience from time to time.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience is 100% needed in the game of poker, if you lose your patience, lose all consciousness and get lost in the game.

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that if I am well rested, in a good place emotionally, and have the basic needs of survival met for myself I am way more patient. Once you start to get tilted it can be easy to get away from that mindset where you make good decisions. But you have to get up and walk around take some breaths when it starts to happen and you find yourself making poor decisions. I think this will help the patience and ability to continue forward without losing big.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that i have to be calm during the tournament but after 3-4 hours espacially if thare is for ex. my AA and some 25, i am so anger that i do not know what to do!!!

H

Hardhit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, it is so. some Days I win with Trash. But on other Day I loose with any Hand.
It´s like someone sit over me and push a Button Win or Loose.

I thik all Player now this. But It is important, that you dont chsnge your Play, because you will allways loose then.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to keep up the patience playing mtt with bingue players, but when you're in a good tide, you can keep your patience.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in fact, patience in the game of poker is not very easy to keep you need to have not bad skills to keep their emotions in check and not do something stupid in the game