Kamikazes are very boring.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't call such players boring, because, what they do blows people's brains out! :) By the way, I've never noticed a violent or aggressive reaction in a live game... :) Probably because the screen of a computer or gadget protects them and they can afford a lot!... I have nothing against different hands on the preflop or flop, but when you have an advantage of 90% or more and can't knockout him out of the game and lose to him on the river, it's absolute nonsense.... Or in the same situation, you get all-in from a crazy player on for all your chips... Buttons from the keyboard start to fly out..... :(

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these kamikaze players are very boring, they bet everything without having anything in hand and the worst thing is that sometimes they win.
Well most of the time they lose, which gives you a chance to earn chips for the tournament and with the mathematical expectation to take his bets

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, it is very frustrating for such players who put and play allins on garbage hands.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

It takes away from the game when they do that. I call it Bingo poker. It's not the way to play poker. Gotta admit though, it's satisfying to wait for a good hand and take their chips. BINGO!

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these kamikaze players are very boring

sooner or later, the kamikaze stack will pass, you only need patience.sooner or later, the kamikaze stack will pass, you only need patience.I like kamikazes , maniac and so on poker players

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Early on in a tournament it is annoying, but lets be honest, if it is a free-roll they are not losing anything, I have called early all-in pushes from players with A/A or K/K and still lost, but it is the risk I am willing to take, and if the Poker Gods are smiling on my opponent, It's goodnight from me.
I have been victim and the Victor in some of these all-in idiot shoot outs, but again Free-rolls don't cost you anything, I have even come across them in low stake buy-in games anything from a 10 cent MTTs to $1.50 SnGs some even higher, but if you are not calling them with premium hands when do you call?
I once played a 10 cent SnG and was dealt pocket 10s first hand, when a player on the button shoved all-in, I expected him to have a big pocket pair like Aces or Kings, but I really didn't want to play against such an aggressive player, so I called expecting to go out, first hand and I could find a softer game, after all I just wanted to play Poker not Bingo! Low and behold he had 7/2 off and I was shocked, I know luck has the upper hand in a all-in situation but 7/2 off, he must have been smoking some weird S***.
But then again 10 Cents isn't that much to some players, and when it all comes down to it, any amount of money is only important to each individual player. It is all relative to what you can afford to lose, Playing low stakes for me is just for fun, I don't want to win mega Bucks playing Poker, I just want to have a little fun, and enjoy the game.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(or go all-in)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's part of the game to bet however you want. Be kamikaze or moderate everything is planned. There are no rules that prevent you from playing as kamikaze. Luck or bad luck, strategy or inability walk randomly through the plays.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There were kamikaze tournaments at one time on Cake poker, all in until a winner sit n go 6 players. Fastest tournament ever.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Kamikaze players is part of the game, I think you have to adapt to the type of opponent you're facing, I don't like to face players who limp a lot, but it's all a matter of game adjustment, the bad thing about facing these types of players is that at any time you can be eliminated from the tournament, for example you have pair AA you won't fold to an all in pre-flop where you call the all in you already run the risk of losing a good part of your chips or even being eliminated

A

AceOfJax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The word "kamikaze" by nature is the opposite of boring. While these players can be very annoying they are anything but boring. I generally prefer to play against these types because the person with patience will usually win over them.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yep , i agree , especially in satellites is so frustrating , many times has happening to me :)

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kamikaze player live only to ruin regular players game. Lol